Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sunderland v Ipswich Town - official attendance anyone? 11:58 - Aug 7 with 2885 viewsFacefacts

Was it announced? Thanks in advance! No record of it on TWTD Fixtures page yet.
I find the lack of attendance data on-line a bit frustrating on 12:02 - Aug 7 with 2858 viewsunstableblue

Especially this season when you’d also like to know away following with a view to our forthcoming allocations.

Sky app doesn’t have it… no idea why

BBC doesn’t have it

Neither did Phil I believe

It’s a key stat surely?!

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town - official attendance anyone? on 12:13 - Aug 7 with 2818 viewsSheffordBlue

Not sure on the source but they've got it from somewhere.

44,406 with 2,000 away fans.

Poll: How many points do you think you'll need to get a ticket for Norwich?

Sunderland v Ipswich Town - official attendance anyone? on 12:17 - Aug 7 with 2794 viewsGavTWTD

Sunderland v Ipswich Town - official attendance anyone? on 12:13 - Aug 7 by SheffordBlue

I'll use that, thanks.

Some clubs are really slow at giving out their attendances officially. Quite odd. You'd think they'd be proud of it.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

Sunderland v Ipswich Town - official attendance anyone? on 12:20 - Aug 7 with 2779 viewsunstableblue

Sunderland v Ipswich Town - official attendance anyone? on 12:13 - Aug 7 by SheffordBlue

Thanks for sharing

They also just put this up… amazing support at Derby isn’t it?!

Gav - some of those attendances on the Twitter post are inaccurate on 13:02 - Aug 7 with 2673 viewsunstableblue

Sunderland v Ipswich Town - official attendance anyone? on 12:17 - Aug 7 by GavTWTD

I'll use that, thanks.

Some clubs are really slow at giving out their attendances officially. Quite odd. You'd think they'd be proud of it.

Obviously you’re focussed on Sunderland

But for example Bristol City is quoted as 27k indeed BBC and ITV had it at one point at 29k

It was 23,313 officially from club.

I don’t know why this data is so hard to get and get right

Every fan is interests in crowd size

I find the lack of attendance data on-line a bit frustrating on 13:04 - Aug 7 with 2661 viewsIllinoisblue

I find the lack of attendance data on-line a bit frustrating on 12:02 - Aug 7 by unstableblue

Especially this season when you’d also like to know away following with a view to our forthcoming allocations.

Sky app doesn’t have it… no idea why

BBC doesn’t have it

Neither did Phil I believe

It’s a key stat surely?!

With you on this. It’s irritating. The BBC match reports always used to have attendances listed but the last couple years more often than not, they’re missing.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024