Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As an aside this start to the season... 18:51 - Aug 12 with 474 viewsNutkins_Return

...has to help us in the window doesn't it?! Sitting too, playing good football. If you were on the fence you'd be wanting to be part of this!

Same goes if in for any loans, clubs will be even more sold on us being a good destination.
As an aside this start to the season... on 19:34 - Aug 12 with 377 viewsDaninthecampo

I was about to post the same we look like an exciting project to join.
I don't know much about Mcnally and if he had joined us would he have started today? But today he sat on the bench and saw his team pretty well beaten
Hopefully new signings next week
As an aside this start to the season... on 20:19 - Aug 12 with 313 viewsNutkins_Return

As an aside this start to the season... on 19:34 - Aug 12 by Daninthecampo

I was about to post the same we look like an exciting project to join.
I don't know much about Mcnally and if he had joined us would he have started today? But today he sat on the bench and saw his team pretty well beaten
Hopefully new signings next week

Good point on McNally. Way too soon to say/know if he made the right move but given it seems (more his agent) that we had secured the deal, I'm delighted he sat in the bench and watched that today.

More generally if I was moving clubs (don't know how much footballers do this) but I'd do my homework.

You would quickly see:

Fans are on board and feel good factor
Well funded club
Infrastructure improvements vast
Well bonded squad - full of happy players
...and now. Top

Money comes into it sure, but that's got to be a club you want to join.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024