Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... 14:14 - Aug 28 with 1059 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

https://www.theguardian.com/australia-news/2023/aug/28/live-worm-living-womans-b

It was a fairly regular day on the ward for Canberra hospital infectious diseases physician Dr Sanjaya Senanayake, until a neurosurgeon colleague called him and said: “Oh my God, you wouldn’t believe what I just found in this lady’s brain – and it’s alive and wriggling.”

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 14:18 - Aug 28 with 983 viewsBondiBlue

#straya

Poll: Which would you accept?

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 14:21 - Aug 28 with 965 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 14:18 - Aug 28 by BondiBlue

#straya

Doesn't this sort of thing normally happen in Texas.

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 14:28 - Aug 28 with 931 viewsBondiBlue

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 14:21 - Aug 28 by BanksterDebtSlave

Doesn't this sort of thing normally happen in Texas.

Texas has got nothing on us for weird animal stuff. See also last week bloke punches 4m great white that's chewing his leg off until it leaves him alone.

Poll: Which would you accept?

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 14:34 - Aug 28 with 907 viewsEireannach_gorm

THE SIZE OF IT.

https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/eid/article/29/9/23-0351_article
Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 14:34 - Aug 28 with 908 viewsKeno

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 14:28 - Aug 28 by BondiBlue

Texas has got nothing on us for weird animal stuff. See also last week bloke punches 4m great white that's chewing his leg off until it leaves him alone.

I watched a documentary once about some tough Aussie guy who fought of a big croc. His story got picked up by the press who sent a journalist to see him. They ended going back to the States where this Aussie guy managed to break up a drug cartel

Amazing story really

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 16:09 - Aug 28 with 720 viewsbluelagos

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 14:34 - Aug 28 by Keno

I watched a documentary once about some tough Aussie guy who fought of a big croc. His story got picked up by the press who sent a journalist to see him. They ended going back to the States where this Aussie guy managed to break up a drug cartel

Amazing story really

Heard they named a cake after him.

Poll: This new lockdown poll - what you reckon?

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 22:11 - Aug 28 with 542 viewsKeno

Hope you're all sitting comfortably.... on 16:09 - Aug 28 by bluelagos

Heard they named a cake after him.

Oh so that’s where the name Battenberg comes from

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024