Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then 11:17 - Oct 17 with 1243 viewsWeWereZombies

shows how bad the spirit of debate has gotten on here. But it is the grimmest of heart warming stories.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2023/10/16/war-knows-no-religion-gazas-oldest-chu

'George Shabeen, a Palestinian Christian and a father of four sheltering in the church with his family, said they had nowhere else to go; their streets had been targeted by three Israeli air raids.

“Coming here saved our lives,” he told Al Jazeera. “During the night, we huddle together, Muslims and Christians, old and young, and pray for safety and peace.”'

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 11:34 - Oct 17 with 1168 viewsHerbivore

The whole thing is utterly bleak. Really awful to hear that since yesterday there have been dozens killed by air strikes in the area of Gaza that residents were told to evacuate to. What are the regular citizens meant to do to keep themselves safe?

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 11:36 - Oct 17 with 1154 viewsMeadowlark

"gotten?!"
I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 11:41 - Oct 17 with 1131 viewsSwansea_Blue

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 11:34 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

The whole thing is utterly bleak. Really awful to hear that since yesterday there have been dozens killed by air strikes in the area of Gaza that residents were told to evacuate to. What are the regular citizens meant to do to keep themselves safe?

It doesn’t sound like they’re meant to keep themselves safe. Utterly grim.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 12:00 - Oct 17 with 1067 viewsgiant_stow

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 11:34 - Oct 17 by Herbivore

I hope Biden 's visit helps - outwardly the message seems to be to support Israel, but I think there's there's sub-plot of calming things down and reminding Isreal that they can't do whatever they like.

Maybe over optimistic.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 12:18 - Oct 17 with 1025 viewsRyorry

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 12:00 - Oct 17 by giant_stow

I hope Biden 's visit helps - outwardly the message seems to be to support Israel, but I think there's there's sub-plot of calming things down and reminding Isreal that they can't do whatever they like.

Maybe over optimistic.

I fear they are not as decent and reasonable as yourself.

But hope they are.

Poll: Time of the annunciation

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 12:31 - Oct 17 with 1002 viewsBent_double

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 12:18 - Oct 17 by Ryorry

But hope they are.

Steady on Ryorry....he is a Noj supporter, you know...

(sorry, just trying to lighten the mood in these depressing times)

Poll: So what do we think will happen with MM and the Aston Villa job?

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 12:37 - Oct 17 with 983 viewsBlueBadger

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 12:31 - Oct 17 by Bent_double

Steady on Ryorry....he is a Noj supporter, you know...

(sorry, just trying to lighten the mood in these depressing times)

Ulla is probably more of a Town supporter than [redacted] or [redacted], to be fair.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 12:54 - Oct 17 with 945 viewsBlueBadger

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 11:36 - Oct 17 by Meadowlark

"gotten?!"

On the whole, bar one or two desperate edgelords and sniper types the tone's largely been respectful and largely baffled and sad.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: Do we still want KM to be our manager
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Login to get fewer ads

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 13:24 - Oct 17 with 865 viewsgiant_stow

I was reading this last night and perhaps my reticence to post the link then on 12:18 - Oct 17 by Ryorry

But hope they are.

(Too kind) hope is all we've got from the sidelines right now I spose.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024