Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. 22:10 - Oct 19 with 749 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 22:51 - Oct 19 with 687 viewsWeWereZombies

War Is a Racket is a speech and a 1935 short book by Smedley D. Butler, a retired United States Marine Corps Major General and two-time Medal of Honor recipient. Based on his career military experience, Butler discusses how business interests commercially benefit from warfare.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/War_Is_a_Racket

'War is a racket. It always has been. It is possibly the oldest, easily the most profitable, surely the most vicious. It is the only one international in scope. It is the only one in which the profits are reckoned in dollars and the losses in lives. A racket is best described, I believe, as something that is not what it seems to the majority of the people. Only a small 'inside' group knows what it is about. It is conducted for the benefit of the very few, at the expense of the very many. Out of war a few people make huge fortunes.'
[Post edited 19 Oct 2023 22:53]

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 08:11 - Oct 20 with 603 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

Appropriate...

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 12:35 - Oct 20 with 572 viewsLord_Lucan

Mother should I trust the government?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 12:45 - Oct 20 with 559 viewsYou_Bloo_Right

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 12:35 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

They don't speak for us ...

Poll: Are this group of ITFC players the best squad in the division?

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 12:49 - Oct 20 with 553 viewsGlasgowBlue

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 12:35 - Oct 20 by Lord_Lucan

Have you heard the new Stones released today?

McCartney appears on a stones song for the first time since singing backing vocals on ‘We Love you’ in 1967.

Plays a great fuzz bass which is really high in the mix.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 13:34 - Oct 20 with 525 viewsleitrimblue

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 15:10 - Oct 20 with 492 viewsWeWereZombies

"Violence is caused by Governments...." Well it is nearly Friday. on 08:11 - Oct 20 by BanksterDebtSlave

Appropriate...

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024