Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Missed out on a trip to Goodison Park (n/t) 23:07 - Nov 1 with 865 viewsSitfcB

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Missed out on a trip to Goodison Park (n/t) on 23:11 - Nov 1 with 836 viewsChurchman

Looking on the upside: Missed out on a long trip in a fixture we really don’t need only to probably lose to an uninspiring team.
Missed out on a trip to Goodison Park (n/t) on 23:23 - Nov 1 with 799 viewsSharkey

Port Vale must be a tad disappointed with their draw.
Missed out on a trip to Goodison Park (n/t) on 23:31 - Nov 1 with 778 viewsSitfcB

Missed out on a trip to Goodison Park (n/t) on 23:23 - Nov 1 by Sharkey

Port Vale must be a tad disappointed with their draw.

Or happy they’ve got a winnable game!

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Missed out on a trip to Goodison Park (n/t) on 23:52 - Nov 1 with 747 viewsSharkey

Missed out on a trip to Goodison Park (n/t) on 23:31 - Nov 1 by SitfcB

Or happy they’ve got a winnable game!

I think Middlesborough will take a strong team there. They like this cup: "2004: After 128 years of waiting, Boro finally lift their first ever trophy, the Carling Cup. Goals from Joseph Job and a Bolo Zenden penalty seal a 2-1 victory over Bolton at the Millennium Stadium. Hundreds of thousands of fans line the streets of Middlesbrough to acclaim the historic achievement." (MFC official site history.)
Missed out on a trip to Goodison Park (n/t) on 00:07 - Nov 2 with 711 viewsLord_Lucan

Missed out on a trip to Goodison Park (n/t) on 23:11 - Nov 1 by Churchman

Looking on the upside: Missed out on a long trip in a fixture we really don’t need only to probably lose to an uninspiring team.

Yeah.

Despite winning, we haven't been at our best the last couple of games and the last the mainstream players need is another 100 mins.

We are in a terrific position in the league with a very good chance of automatic promotion, why risk that to face another three games for a slim chance to win the Yoghurt Cup. I makes no sense.

I'm pretty confident our manager gave this a lot of consideration.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024