Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abramovich doing dodgy things? 13:33 - Nov 15 with 969 viewsSteve_M

I'm shocked at the prospect.

https://www.thebureauinvestigates.com/stories/2023-11-15/roman-abramovichs-hidde

The CSKA link makes some kind of sense given a large part of the reason Abramovich brought Chelsea was linked to Russian soft power (then there was the self-protection angle too) but chucking some money to Swindon via Lee Power is a bit odd.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Abramovich doing dodgy things? on 13:52 - Nov 15 with 903 viewsthatbdude

I wonder if Swindon and CSKA will get done as well if they investigate Chelsea? It'll probably not happen but I can imagine it having an Impact on both clubs if they do (i.e. hefty fine or points deduction)

Poll: Who going down?

Abramovich doing dodgy things? on 17:42 - Nov 15 with 724 viewsIllinoisblue

Cheating bastards. Same as Man City. Strip them of their titles. They are forever tainted. The 1.5m loan to Swindon is very bizarre. Gave them the cash, they didn’t go up and loan was written off? Seems legit.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Abramovich doing dodgy things? on 23:37 - Nov 15 with 569 viewsChurchman

Abramovich doing dodgy things? on 17:42 - Nov 15 by Illinoisblue

Cheating bastards. Same as Man City. Strip them of their titles. They are forever tainted. The 1.5m loan to Swindon is very bizarre. Gave them the cash, they didn’t go up and loan was written off? Seems legit.

They are but the worst they can expect is a slap on the wrist. They along with the other big clubs are untouchable.

Wouldn’t surprise me to see the full fury fall on Swindon though to teach everyone a lesson. Happened years ago with an unregistered player or two, if memory serves me right. West Ham did exactly the same some years later with Tevez and got clean away with it.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024