Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games 17:51 - Dec 3 with 4914 viewsKeno

So he’s free to play against Norwich?

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 17:54 - Dec 3 with 3533 viewsjayessess

No, daft suggestion.

Blog: What Now? Taking a Look at Life in League One

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 17:58 - Dec 3 with 3495 viewsHerbivore

Objectively, the Norwich game is by far the easiest of our next 5 games so if we had to pick a game for him to not be available it'd probably be that one. I'm hoping he can manage himself through this run of games without getting a suspension though and he's basically unrestable right now as we don't really have a like for like replacement.

(I suspect you're not being entirely serious with this one in any case)

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:06 - Dec 3 with 3442 viewsreusersfreekicks

When Luongo is banned for the next match?
I don't think so
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:08 - Dec 3 with 3412 viewsFrimleyBlue

No

Personally I'd rather rest players against norwich so we have a stronger side for Leeds and leicester

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:08 - Dec 3 with 3421 views_clive_baker_

Nah, can’t be too cute about any of that. 1 game at a time, best foot forward, if (when) it happens it happens.
Each game at a time... on 18:08 - Dec 3 with 3408 viewsunstableblue

.. and with Luongo out (a big blow with the type of game Boro will be) then Morsy starts

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:13 - Dec 3 with 3369 viewsgtsb1966

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:08 - Dec 3 by FrimleyBlue

No

Personally I'd rather rest players against norwich so we have a stronger side for Leeds and leicester

Call yourself a fan. Ridiculous comment.
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:23 - Dec 3 with 3297 viewsSitfcB

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:13 - Dec 3 by gtsb1966

Call yourself a fan. Ridiculous comment.

On the face of it Leeds and Leicester are much bigger games than the Norwich game.

COYB
Poll: What will today’s 10 pager be
Blog: [Blog] One Year On

Login to get fewer ads

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:24 - Dec 3 with 3294 viewsMK1

No. Lets play our strongest X1 available every game. 3 points are 3 points.
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:26 - Dec 3 with 3283 views_clive_baker_

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:08 - Dec 3 by FrimleyBlue

No

We’ve got a full week off between Norwich and Leeds, there’s no need to rest anyone.

There’s perhaps an argument for a bit of rotation at Watford (eg Williams coming back in for Clarke) what with it being midweek and a lot of travel with Boro away on Saturday. But that’s always the case, regardless of whether it’s Norwich or not following it.

I think it’ll just be a case of Taylor in for Luongo at Boro. Same front 4. Probably the same back 4 as well.
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:26 - Dec 3 with 3281 viewsgtsb1966

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:23 - Dec 3 by SitfcB

On the face of it Leeds and Leicester are much bigger games than the Norwich game.

Not for me they ain't. Got to beat Norwich every time.
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:28 - Dec 3 with 3273 viewsSitfcB

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:26 - Dec 3 by gtsb1966

Not for me they ain't. Got to beat Norwich every time.

If someone offered me two wins v Leeds and Leicester and a loss against Norwich I think I’d take it.

COYB

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:29 - Dec 3 with 3260 viewsgtsb1966

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:28 - Dec 3 by SitfcB

If someone offered me two wins v Leeds and Leicester and a loss against Norwich I think I’d take it.

I'll never take a loss to Norwich. Each to their own.
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:32 - Dec 3 with 3231 viewsGlasgowBlue

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:26 - Dec 3 by _clive_baker_

We’ve got a full week off between Norwich and Leeds, there’s no need to rest anyone.

There’s perhaps an argument for a bit of rotation at Watford (eg Williams coming back in for Clarke) what with it being midweek and a lot of travel with Boro away on Saturday. But that’s always the case, regardless of whether it’s Norwich or not following it.

I think it’ll just be a case of Taylor in for Luongo at Boro. Same front 4. Probably the same back 4 as well.

Tuanzebe will play against Boro.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:34 - Dec 3 with 3227 viewsbazza

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:29 - Dec 3 by gtsb1966

I'll never take a loss to Norwich. Each to their own.

I won’t even let my kids play Ipswich vs Norwich on fifa, in case they lose.
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:34 - Dec 3 with 3225 viewsGlasgowBlue

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 17:58 - Dec 3 by Herbivore

Objectively, the Norwich game is by far the easiest of our next 5 games so if we had to pick a game for him to not be available it'd probably be that one. I'm hoping he can manage himself through this run of games without getting a suspension though and he's basically unrestable right now as we don't really have a like for like replacement.

(I suspect you're not being entirely serious with this one in any case)

I think people are underestimating Norwich. They have the same number of points as Boro and just one less than Watford.

They have also won 3 of their last 5, same as Watford and one more than Boro.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:39 - Dec 3 with 3190 views_clive_baker_

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:32 - Dec 3 by GlasgowBlue

Tuanzebe will play against Boro.

I think he’s more likely to come in against Watford.

I reckon, injuries permitting, the team vs Boro and Norwich will be very similar to that from Saturday. Just Williams / Clarke decisions and any suspension related changes in the middle IMO.
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:47 - Dec 3 with 3150 viewsIllinoisblue

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:34 - Dec 3 by GlasgowBlue

I think people are underestimating Norwich. They have the same number of points as Boro and just one less than Watford.

They have also won 3 of their last 5, same as Watford and one more than Boro.

Agree with this. They’re firmly in the playoff hunt and have good players. A lot of people getting distracted by the Delia stuff.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:49 - Dec 3 with 3139 viewsgainsboroughblue

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:47 - Dec 3 by Illinoisblue

Agree with this. They’re firmly in the playoff hunt and have good players. A lot of people getting distracted by the Delia stuff.

For a club in 'turmoil', they are picking up an irritating amount of points.

I do have a bit of a nightmare scenario in my head of us finishing 3rd and 6th respectively.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:50 - Dec 3 with 3124 viewsMK1

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:28 - Dec 3 by SitfcB

Can we beat Leeds, lose to Leicester and beat Norwich. Same amount of points, just a much better moral boast for the rest of the season. Losing to Norwich would really hurt, whereas a loss to Leicester would be acceptable.
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:53 - Dec 3 with 3107 viewsgtsb1966

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:49 - Dec 3 by gainsboroughblue

For a club in 'turmoil', they are picking up an irritating amount of points.

I do have a bit of a nightmare scenario in my head of us finishing 3rd and 6th respectively.

They have an easy December, apart from us of course, but a nightmare January. Chill.
Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:54 - Dec 3 with 3102 viewsSitfcB

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 18:50 - Dec 3 by MK1

Can we beat Leeds, lose to Leicester and beat Norwich. Same amount of points, just a much better moral boast for the rest of the season. Losing to Norwich would really hurt, whereas a loss to Leicester would be acceptable.

Yes let’s do that

I really really wanna smash them.

It’s weird because if you look at it as a neutral you say easy home win but we all know it’s a one off game and form, everything goes out of the window.

It’s been so long.

We surely smash them.

The PMT is already in full flow and we have two games before then!!

COYB

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 19:05 - Dec 3 with 3049 viewsTangledupin_Blue

Just now our main rivals are Leicester, Leeds and Southampton. Atm beating any of these three will help us to be where we want to be more than beating Norwich will do.

Poll: Which Two Will Gain Automatic Promotion?

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 19:11 - Dec 3 with 3006 viewsTheBoyBlue

Play our strongest team whilst we can. If he ends up suspended for whatever games, we just have to deal with it.

Blog: [Blog] The Homer Simpson of the Championship

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 19:19 - Dec 3 with 2970 viewsgtsb1966

Would you rest Morsy for a couple of games on 19:05 - Dec 3 by Tangledupin_Blue

Just now our main rivals are Leicester, Leeds and Southampton. Atm beating any of these three will help us to be where we want to be more than beating Norwich will do.

I personally think two out of the three mentioned will finish above us. Hope I'm wrong but the goals we give away and the fact that West Brom made us look poor with their established championship side makes me think play offs Southampton are looking strong too. Don't get me wrong I'm not being negative. We have done brilliant and continued to do so but it's just my gut feeling. A decent January transfer window could change that. I still think next season will be our promotion year.( if we don't go up via the play offs). We have come on leaps and bounds.
[Post edited 3 Dec 2023 19:21]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024