Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Leeds United 4-0 Ipswich Town - Extended Highlights 09:33 - Dec 24 with 679 viewsNewsTWTD

Leeds United 4-0 Ipswich Town - Extended Highlights 24th Dec 2023 09:32
Extended highlights of yesterday's 4-0 defeat at Leeds United. 12

If you want to remove this post from the board index, just click the hide post icon below. To hide all our news posts click the ignore user icon under the avatar.
Leeds United 4-0 Ipswich Town - Extended Highlights on 13:02 - Dec 24 with 521 viewslowhouseblue

highlights?

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Leeds United 4-0 Ipswich Town - Extended Highlights on 13:38 - Dec 24 with 487 viewsWhos_blue

Nah.
I want to enjoy Christmas thanks!

Distortion becomes somehow pure in its wildness.

Leeds United 4-0 Ipswich Town - Extended Highlights on 13:51 - Dec 24 with 469 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Is there a version not including the phrase "Closing the Gap!"?

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Leeds United 4-0 Ipswich Town - Extended Highlights on 15:00 - Dec 24 with 433 viewsford6600

Look on the bright side we dont live in Leeds...
but in East Anglia Gods chosen land!
Let them celebrate a freak 4nil result this Xmas...
as they have to endure living in Leeds/ Yorkshire 365 days a year!
Leeds United 4-0 Ipswich Town - Extended Highlights on 15:04 - Dec 24 with 422 viewsgainsboroughblue

Leeds United 4-0 Ipswich Town - Extended Highlights on 13:51 - Dec 24 by Cheltenham_Blue

Is there a version not including the phrase "Closing the Gap!"?

The gap that is no smaller than it was at the start of the month.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Leeds United 4-0 Ipswich Town - Extended Highlights on 15:07 - Dec 24 with 404 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

I’ll add that to Love Island on my list on things I don’t want to watch…
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024