Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
That last 10 was like watching arsenal recently 17:04 - Jan 1 with 558 viewsFrimleyBlue

Tippy tippy the ball around the box. Do nothing with it..

Overall a point is a point. We matched southamptons result so all good but we're currently in that competing ok with champ sides compared to beating those champ sides..

This window is massive. We 10000% need a hirst replacement

But also.. can someone go back and find the old broadhead.

Also.. can we tell KM that hutchinson is more dangerous on the right where he can go both ways.

Disappointed yet only expected a draw so can't be to down about it...

Now a massive fortnight.

Play the kids in the fa cup. Let's rest these lads.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

That last 10 was like watching arsenal recently on 17:10 - Jan 1 with 500 viewsRobTheMonk

We seem to dislike playing with a bit of chaos which I think was needed in that second half. Stick some whipped balls in, make the centre backs unsure. There was a lot of sideways shuffling.
That last 10 was like watching arsenal recently on 17:11 - Jan 1 with 469 viewsJoey_Joe_Joe_Junior

Not sure the sending off really helped us as Stoke were playing fairly positive before that.
That last 10 was like watching arsenal recently on 17:12 - Jan 1 with 458 viewswitchdoctor

exactly what I said..just like watching Arsenal..so frustrating….
That last 10 was like watching arsenal recently on 17:12 - Jan 1 with 445 viewsHalifaxBlue

I give you some stick so credit where credit's due that is a pretty good comparison. Controlled build but predictable in the final third, no space inside, and reliant on playing it wide without any kind of meaningful box threat.

Poll: Hurst or Ross, discounting any other candidates?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024