Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Surprised by Rotherham date 17:09 - Jan 8 with 998 viewsPinewoodblue

Surprised it has been put back so far. With 5th round cup games mid week if we make it that far we will now have mid week games four weeks running.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Surprised by Rotherham date on 17:39 - Jan 8 with 900 viewsKeno

but we might have a striker or 2 by then

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Surprised by Rotherham date on 17:44 - Jan 8 with 876 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I am sure there used to be standard slip dates published at the start of the season and they usually were a month or more later. They do need time to make arrangements. As above, it gives time to make arrangements.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Surprised by Rotherham date on 17:47 - Jan 8 with 864 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

Is this the first year there has been no Saturday reserved for the 4th round? Hugely annoying for S?T holders like me that could go to the original date, but can't get to PR for the evening game due to work. Another wasted match on the S/T to add to the ones rearranged for TV. FA and EFL just treating fans with contempt.

Poll: would you rather

Surprised by Rotherham date on 17:49 - Jan 8 with 840 viewsNthsuffolkblue

Surprised by Rotherham date on 17:47 - Jan 8 by LegendofthePhoenix

Is this the first year there has been no Saturday reserved for the 4th round? Hugely annoying for S?T holders like me that could go to the original date, but can't get to PR for the evening game due to work. Another wasted match on the S/T to add to the ones rearranged for TV. FA and EFL just treating fans with contempt.

Presumably when there was a date set aside, that match would have been originally scheduled for a midweek instead so isn't adding an extra Saturday match what not having a free weekend for it does?

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Surprised by Rotherham date on 18:10 - Jan 8 with 743 viewsEastTownBlue

Think they have put in a fixture for the fourth round weekend since 2013 (when we played at Bristol
City).
Surprised by Rotherham date on 18:39 - Jan 8 with 670 viewsandytown

Premier league don’t have a fixture for 4th round date.
Surprised by Rotherham date on 18:42 - Jan 8 with 657 viewsTrequartista

Why are fixtures arranged on the FA Cup 4th round date? Always used to be 3rd and 4th round kept free for the top two divisions.

Poll: Who do you blame for our failure to progress?

Surprised by Rotherham date on 18:44 - Jan 8 with 645 viewsstonojnr

Surprised by Rotherham date on 18:39 - Jan 8 by andytown

Premier league don’t have a fixture for 4th round date.

they dont play as many league games though
Login to get fewer ads

Surprised by Rotherham date on 18:46 - Jan 8 with 624 viewsandytown

Surprised by Rotherham date on 18:44 - Jan 8 by stonojnr

they dont play as many league games though

True, used to be 22 teams in old div 1 and div 2 I think.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024