Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday 18:08 - Jan 16 with 2078 viewsFrimleyBlue

Rather than sorting his injury out.

Waka waka eh eh
Poll: We've had Kuqi v Pablo.. so Broadhead or Celina?
Blog: Marcus Evans Needs Our Support Not to Be Hounded Out

Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 18:18 - Jan 16 with 1969 viewsMK1

Going on holiday always makes me feel better.
Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:17 - Jan 16 with 1596 viewsbluefunk

Where’s he gone?
Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:22 - Jan 16 with 1532 viewsMattinLondon

You do know that there are medical facilities outside of the UK?
Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:32 - Jan 16 with 1439 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

I hope this is a joke.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:33 - Jan 16 with 1418 viewsDubtractor

Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:32 - Jan 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

I hope this is a joke.

Pretty sure it is. Frimmers doing a self referencing gag.

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:34 - Jan 16 with 1415 viewsVegtablue

Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:32 - Jan 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

I hope this is a joke.

I think it's a parody of his Burns(?) criticism last year.
Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:34 - Jan 16 with 1399 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:33 - Jan 16 by Dubtractor

Pretty sure it is. Frimmers doing a self referencing gag.

Phew! I can never be fully sure with that one.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:38 - Jan 16 with 1335 viewsMattinLondon

Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:34 - Jan 16 by The_Flashing_Smile

Phew! I can never be fully sure with that one.

Assume the worst but be pleasantly surprised when it’s not at all bad.
Login to get fewer ads

Can't believe Luongo has decided to go on holiday on 19:52 - Jan 16 with 1215 viewsBloomBlue

If he's gone to Dubai then perfect, the healthcare there is the best in the world.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024