Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is it bad of me that I completely forgot about Aaron Mclean? (n/t) 11:38 - Jan 27 with 594 viewsgainsboroughblue

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Is it bad of me that I completely forgot about Aaron Mclean? (n/t) on 11:38 - Jan 27 with 588 viewsKeno

who??

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Is it bad of me that I completely forgot about Aaron Mclean? (n/t) on 11:59 - Jan 27 with 498 viewsGeoffSentence

I had too. Even now I can only vaguely remember that he did play for us and can't remember any of his performances.

Don't boil a kettle on a boat.
Poll: The best Williams to play for Town

Is it bad of me that I completely forgot about Aaron Mclean? (n/t) on 12:02 - Jan 27 with 470 viewsSteve_M

A minor player even int hat half season, part of MM bringing options in to hold the ball up even if he only got one goal.

He also upset a lot of overly sensitive Town fans with an obviously jokey tweet about the merits of Ipswich Town centre.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Is it bad of me that I completely forgot about Aaron Mclean? (n/t) on 12:16 - Jan 27 with 392 viewsNthsuffolkblue

A while back when he was commentating on something, I had to look it up to remember. Always think of him as Peterborough.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Is it bad of me that I completely forgot about Aaron Mclean? (n/t) on 12:31 - Jan 27 with 338 viewsNthQldITFC

I liked his diplomacy about the shopping in Ipswich. Classy swerve! UN, sign him up.

# WE ARE STEALING THE FUTURE FROM OUR CHILDREN --- WE MUST CHANGE COURSE #
Poll: It's driving me nuts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024