Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This board is quite the mess isn’t it 13:24 - Jan 27 with 452 viewsCheltenham_Blue

The usual mid-match positive posters out en-mass.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

This board is quite the mess isn’t it on 13:26 - Jan 27 with 421 viewsMetal_Hacker

One of em totally pisşing me off

Some are bizarre to say the least

Poll: If it were one or the other

This board is quite the mess isn’t it on 13:27 - Jan 27 with 395 viewsIllinoisblue

Innsbruck soiling himself yet again. He can’t be real.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This board is quite the mess isn’t it on 13:30 - Jan 27 with 352 viewsSuperKieranMcKenna

This board is quite the mess isn’t it on 13:27 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

Innsbruck soiling himself yet again. He can’t be real.

He definitely doesn’t walk run towards adversity does he. Sad that after the incredible couple of years we’ve had our players aren’t allowed to make any mistakes. I think some people would be better off supporting Man City to be honest…
This board is quite the mess isn’t it on 13:34 - Jan 27 with 300 viewsSwansea_Blue

This board is quite the mess isn’t it on 13:30 - Jan 27 by SuperKieranMcKenna

He definitely doesn’t walk run towards adversity does he. Sad that after the incredible couple of years we’ve had our players aren’t allowed to make any mistakes. I think some people would be better off supporting Man City to be honest…

Did you see Man City huffing and puffing last night? De Bruyne’s bloody useless; can’t hit a cow’s arse with a banjo

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

This board is quite the mess isn’t it on 13:35 - Jan 27 with 294 viewsGavTWTD

Is only one person isn't it? He's a popular person on many ignore lists.

If you liked my post, please take the time to upvote it. It's very much appreciated.
Poll: Will you watch the Championship Play-Off Final?
Blog: Man v Fat Football - A Personal Blog

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024