Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker 15:01 - Jan 27 with 586 viewsbillabasblue

It’s quite clear watching his goal and assist that his a better striker than what we currently have fit and if we can’t afford to get the players we want then we may as well
Sign him he won’t cost a lot and is better than than what we have
If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:01 - Jan 27 with 568 viewsSuperblue95

My hobbies include being quiet during trips, clapping with songs, and diabetes.
Poll: Englands player of the tournament

If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:02 - Jan 27 with 553 viewsgainsboroughblue

Crikey. He probably won't get a kick in the next round.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:03 - Jan 27 with 540 viewspointofblue

If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:01 - Jan 27 by Superblue95

To be fair, if there was a choice between him and Broadhead...

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:04 - Jan 27 with 521 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I remember when we discovered Jon Walters playing for Chester against us but I doubt those players will have what it takes to make it. Both took their goals well, though. I would love us to find a lower league striker along the lines of Walters, though.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:05 - Jan 27 with 489 viewsbillabasblue

If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:02 - Jan 27 by gainsboroughblue

Crikey. He probably won't get a kick in the next round.

Irrelevant my point stands , one chance and an incredible finish , every game we watch our strikers have much easier chances and blow them week in week out ! I would hope we can get our main targets next week but if we won’t pay the money clubs want and it’s a choice of signing nobody or that striker I would take him as a step up on what we have !
[Post edited 27 Jan 15:06]
If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:07 - Jan 27 with 444 viewsSimonds92

1st goal in 26 games, playing in the National League South. Good shout that mate!
If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:09 - Jan 27 with 432 viewsPinewoodblue

If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:05 - Jan 27 by billabasblue

Irrelevant my point stands , one chance and an incredible finish , every game we watch our strikers have much easier chances and blow them week in week out ! I would hope we can get our main targets next week but if we won’t pay the money clubs want and it’s a choice of signing nobody or that striker I would take him as a step up on what we have !
[Post edited 27 Jan 15:06]

Presumably you are talking about Reynolds. Maidstone are his 13th club, no one has ever paid a fee for him and I believe it was his first goal of the season.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

If we can’t sign a striker next week then sign the Maidstone striker on 15:10 - Jan 27 with 413 viewsITFCSG

Agreed. Suits MA 700 million budget anyway. Can’t be worse than Jackson as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024