Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
If the choice is Moore or no more. 22:15 - Jan 30 with 1260 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If the choice is Moore or no more.

Your Vote:

You need to be logged in to vote on our site polls

"They break our legs and tell us to be grateful when they offer us crutches."
Poll: If the choice is Moore or no more.

If the choice is Moore or no more. on 22:37 - Jan 30 with 1151 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If going for Moore is it because you think he will improve us or because anything is better than nothing.
Personally I can't see it as he is too slow to press and I see him as a crosses and headers type player which isn't really our style.

If the choice is Moore or no more. on 22:49 - Jan 30 with 1099 viewspointofblue

If the choice is Moore or no more. on 22:37 - Jan 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

If going for Moore is it because you think he will improve us or because anything is better than nothing.
Personally I can't see it as he is too slow to press and I see him as a crosses and headers type player which isn't really our style.

Moore wouldn't be my first pick but we cannot go into the rest of our season with our striking options as a green Al-Hamadi, a hard working but limited Jackson, an out of position Broadhead and youngster Buabo. We may as well wave any chance of promotion goodbye. For me, he's better than no one.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If the choice is Moore or no more. on 22:54 - Jan 30 with 1086 viewsBanksterDebtSlave

If the choice is Moore or no more. on 22:49 - Jan 30 by pointofblue

Moore wouldn't be my first pick but we cannot go into the rest of our season with our striking options as a green Al-Hamadi, a hard working but limited Jackson, an out of position Broadhead and youngster Buabo. We may as well wave any chance of promotion goodbye. For me, he's better than no one.

That's pretty close to my thinking too but slightly outweighed by whether he throws our game plan/style/identity out of kilter. Maybe a headed goal from a corner will change my mind though if we end up with him.

Ey?! Have you watched Moore in recent seasons on 23:02 - Jan 30 with 1005 viewsunstableblue

He's be quality at Championship level

Good player

Don't understand the negativity

He just can't get into a strong Bournemouth team

Would prefer Gallagher. But 3 or 4 Championship clubs in for Moore. He's good.

Poll: How many points will Town get from 5 (Wat, Boro, Hull, Cov, Hudd)?

If the choice is Moore or no more. on 23:04 - Jan 30 with 989 viewspointofblue

If the choice is Moore or no more. on 22:54 - Jan 30 by BanksterDebtSlave

That's pretty close to my thinking too but slightly outweighed by whether he throws our game plan/style/identity out of kilter. Maybe a headed goal from a corner will change my mind though if we end up with him.

The question is, what's our style without him? I mean, massive credit to Jackson, as he did very well against Leicester and Sunderland, but I don't think starting him up front - or any of the current options - for the rest of the season is sustainable.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

If the choice is Moore or no more. on 05:32 - Jan 31 with 682 viewsfranz_tyson

If the choice is Moore or no more. on 22:49 - Jan 30 by pointofblue

I think Hirst should be back at end of the season. In time for the play-offs. I'd say with or without a new senior striker brought in, the odds are we'd probably miss out on the autos. Just think Leeds and Sotons squad strength will probably be too much for us. In which case, unless we really want that striker i wouldn't push the boat out. Just go with what we've got and see how far we go with the play-offs as a very realistic target. Hirst should be back by then. Jot getting a striker isn't necessarily waving g goodbye to promotion.
If the choice is Moore or no more. on 06:31 - Jan 31 with 632 viewsLegendofthePhoenix

I started off this window thinking Stansfield, Gallagher then Moore....but the longer I think about it, I'm with you, Moore is way too static and we would need to completely change how we play. He would never make it up to the 18 yard box in time to meet the crosses from Wes and Leif. And I don't think he would help the spirit in the dressing room, as he would no doubt be the highest paid player by some way.

Poll: would you rather

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024