Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Strange transfer window 08:37 - Feb 1 with 784 viewsmylittletown

Al-Hamadi needs to hit the ground running, or we are going to struggle to keep in front of Soton and Leeds.
Strange transfer window on 08:38 - Feb 1 with 765 viewsThe_Flashing_Smile

Has the window closed? That went rather quietly.

Trust the process. Trust Phil.

Strange transfer window on 08:39 - Feb 1 with 744 viewssmithy69

With the clear differences in squads and ability to spend due to FFP we were always going to struggle compared to those teams A but we are in 2md which is so far beyond what most of us expected

Plus the window hasn’t closed :)
Strange transfer window on 08:41 - Feb 1 with 718 viewsHerbivore

The busiest day of the transfer window hasn't happened yet.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Strange transfer window on 08:42 - Feb 1 with 690 viewsMetal_Hacker

Think I might have to steer clear of the Forum today

Poll: If it were one or the other

Strange transfer window on 08:43 - Feb 1 with 678 viewsnodge_blue

Strange transfer window on 08:41 - Feb 1 by Herbivore

The busiest day of the transfer window hasn't happened yet.

To be fair I thought it shut yesterday until Keno told me otherwise

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Strange transfer window on 08:46 - Feb 1 with 648 viewsLinners

I know this might not be a popular view, but all this 'battling to stay ahead of Southampton and Leeds' stuff just sounds crazy to me. I don't want to appear defeatist, but we're up against stupidly strong squads. If we finish in the top 2 this season it'll be one of the greatest achievements in the history of the club.
Strange transfer window on 08:48 - Feb 1 with 607 viewsnodge_blue

Strange transfer window on 08:46 - Feb 1 by Linners

I know this might not be a popular view, but all this 'battling to stay ahead of Southampton and Leeds' stuff just sounds crazy to me. I don't want to appear defeatist, but we're up against stupidly strong squads. If we finish in the top 2 this season it'll be one of the greatest achievements in the history of the club.

I think that's true. While we had 8 or 10 points leads I thought we had a half chance, but with Southampton on a club record run it's hard to see otherwise.

Its a bit of a ITFC kick in the teeth given no one with our current points and games hasn't gone onto win automatics.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Strange transfer window on 08:54 - Feb 1 with 532 viewsHerbivore

Strange transfer window on 08:46 - Feb 1 by Linners

Look at Saints' next 18 games versus their last 18 games. If they continue this sort of form then fair play to them, they'll deserve to go up. But I'd be very surprised if they do given the games they have left to play.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024