Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now 20:18 - Feb 12 with 666 viewspointofblue

Henderson's looks quite close, at a distance, to Palace's home shirts. Thought there had to be a clear difference.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now on 20:27 - Feb 12 with 629 viewsDubtractor

I'm only half watching, but it makes you realise how lucky we are with the level of entertainment at Portman Road over the last couple of years.

Almost nothing has happened for 25 minutes.

Edit: Now something has happened!
[Post edited 12 Feb 20:30]

I was born underwater, I dried out in the sun. I started humping volcanoes baby, when I was too young.
Poll: How confident are you of promotion now? Predicted final position...

Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now on 20:28 - Feb 12 with 619 viewsClutch

It doesn't look similar to a half blue and half red shirt?
Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now on 20:30 - Feb 12 with 611 viewspointofblue

Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now on 20:28 - Feb 12 by Clutch

It doesn't look similar to a half blue and half red shirt?

Thought it'd be hard to differentiate from defenders if a corner is taken... not that there's been a corner to judge this from yet.

Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now on 20:31 - Feb 12 with 609 viewspointofblue

Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now on 20:27 - Feb 12 by Dubtractor

I'm only half watching, but it makes you realise how lucky we are with the level of entertainment at Portman Road over the last couple of years.

Almost nothing has happened for 25 minutes.

Edit: Now something has happened!
[Post edited 12 Feb 20:30]

That was a phenomenal shot.

Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now on 09:29 - Feb 13 with 462 viewsLRB84UK

On Saturday the WBA goalie was in a black kit and so we're the officials. I didn't think that was allowed. Also, I always thought goalies wore long sleeves so you could tell a goalie arm from an outfielders arm during corners etc, that doesn't seem to be a thing now either
Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now on 11:58 - Feb 13 with 400 viewsSharkey

Don't understand the rules behind goalkeeper shirts now on 09:29 - Feb 13 by LRB84UK

On Saturday the WBA goalie was in a black kit and so we're the officials. I didn't think that was allowed. Also, I always thought goalies wore long sleeves so you could tell a goalie arm from an outfielders arm during corners etc, that doesn't seem to be a thing now either

It was Barthez at Manchester Utd who introduced the short-sleeved goalkeeper's shirt. It was definitely against the rules in those days. But since all goalkeepers wear huge gloves these days (rather than Marcus Stewart-size), I guess there can be no confusion about who punched the ball.
[Post edited 13 Feb 12:00]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024