Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funny old game, Saint! 10:03 - Feb 15 with 482 viewsAsa

Perfect night really.

Back to winning ways. Clean sheet. Thumping win. New striker off the mark. Goals shared round a few forward players.

How strange though that we had 3 shots on target and scored 4 when so many other weeks we have had 20, 25, 30, 35 shots and come away with a single goal.

Could easily have been well behind in the first 15 then Millwall just gave up.

Ref was absymal first 15 minutes and fell for all their antics to win set pieces, then had a great game - albeit I don't think it was inside the area. Contact outside.

Typical of us to get that penalty finally when it makes no difference.

Millwall were so poor we didn't have to play very well to hammer them and look dominant. We've been so much better in lots of games we have drawn.

Anyway, I've seen this one before. 13 more wins from the next 14 isn't it?
"Typical of us to get that penalty finally when it makes no difference" on 10:11 - Feb 15 with 438 viewsDyland

Aye. Two effing penalties, which is ridiculous assuming our burgeoning shots tally aren't all from outside the box. No fouls or handballs at all? Yeh bye.

Maybe we'll have a spate of penalties go our way now. You can see Omari and Ali drawing a load of fouls.

Ali has all the hallmarks of footy cult hero innit.

Poll: Does a Season Ticket include away matches?

"Typical of us to get that penalty finally when it makes no difference" on 10:32 - Feb 15 with 396 viewsAsa

"Typical of us to get that penalty finally when it makes no difference" on 10:11 - Feb 15 by Dyland

Aye. Two effing penalties, which is ridiculous assuming our burgeoning shots tally aren't all from outside the box. No fouls or handballs at all? Yeh bye.

Maybe we'll have a spate of penalties go our way now. You can see Omari and Ali drawing a load of fouls.

Ali has all the hallmarks of footy cult hero innit.

I doubt it.

Last season Mal Benning handled 46 times in the same passage of play against Port Vale before we finally got a penalty.

We just aren't very popular with refs.

Or parachute clubs.

Or Sky co-commentators.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024