Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As per last season. Let's just concentrate on us and what we do. 18:36 - Feb 17 with 543 viewshomer_123

It matters not a jot what Leeds or Soton do if we don't pick up points.

1 game at a time and what will be will be.

Expend no energy, worry or thought on any other teams.

Ade Akinbiyi couldn't hit a cows arse with a banjo...
Poll: As things stand, how confident are you we will get promoted this season?

As per last season. Let's just concentrate on us and what we do. on 19:18 - Feb 17 with 458 viewsStochesStotasBlewe

Absolutely this fella.

We have no village green, or a shop. It's very, very quiet. I can walk to the pub.

As per last season. Let's just concentrate on us and what we do. on 19:58 - Feb 17 with 374 viewsvilanovablue

Only way to view it. Points wise we're better off than last season.
As per last season. Let's just concentrate on us and what we do. on 20:21 - Feb 17 with 348 viewsrkc123

That is definitely the way to approach it. I think this is where the experience of last season will be massively beneficial for us as well, yes the opposition in this league will be tougher, but it was exactly this time of year where from a similar position in the league we went on our run, didn't worry about others, and just built the pressure. None of the other three up there with us have had the experience as a team of this sort relentless pressure to win every game.

Looking at our fixtures we should expect to win our next 7 games, and with this team we know that they can do that. If we do actually manage a run like that, 9 wins on the bounce, then I would expect the teams around us to feel the pressure, and would feel very confident going into the Southampton game.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024