Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Aaron Bushnell story.. 22:38 - Feb 26 with 1012 viewsSwailsey

Jesus.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

The Aaron Bushnell story.. on 22:41 - Feb 26 with 980 viewsMJallday

Very sad, although I’m wondering about the safeguards that are in place for the military to spot stuff like this happening and to support.

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

The Aaron Bushnell story.. on 22:41 - Feb 26 with 969 viewsSwailsey

The Aaron Bushnell story.. on 22:41 - Feb 26 by MJallday

Very sad, although I’m wondering about the safeguards that are in place for the military to spot stuff like this happening and to support.

Extremely sad. And the guns being pointed at him were just…yeah.

Who said: "Colin Healy made Cesc Fabregas look like Colin Healy"? | We miss you TLA

The Aaron Bushnell story.. on 22:49 - Feb 26 with 925 viewsTresBonne

The fact that there was a bloke on fire and the security guard of the Israeli embassy had his gun drawn at him for 20 secs sums a lot up.
The Aaron Bushnell story.. on 22:50 - Feb 26 with 914 viewsSwailsey

The Aaron Bushnell story.. on 22:49 - Feb 26 by TresBonne

The fact that there was a bloke on fire and the security guard of the Israeli embassy had his gun drawn at him for 20 secs sums a lot up.

“Get on the ground”.

He’s literally on fire.

The Aaron Bushnell story.. on 00:15 - Feb 27 with 759 viewsSwailsey

“I need fire extinguishers, not guns” - never a truer sentence spoken. Surprisingly little coverage of it at the moment.
[Post edited 27 Feb 0:40]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024