Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So glad KMc is calm.. 14:55 - Mar 9 with 474 viewsDmodeboy

I have to say I am so glad we have a manager that is calm and never gets too high or too down. The panic and doom-mongering that happens when we lose (we are 3rd and only lost 5 league games!!) is ridiculous.

It's the entitlement that gets to me. There was a guy behind me on Tuesday night that moaned all game. Booed the team off at half time (it was directed at the team not the ref as he started straight after the whistle)

The reactionary stuff is just daft. Look where we are still. It's annoying we lost today, in the way we did, but we are still in it.

Calm heads are needed. Not throwing our toys out.
So glad KMc is calm.. on 14:57 - Mar 9 with 451 viewsNutkins_Return

Absolutely McKenna has to stay calm. He'll be steaming but he's a leader.

Understand fans venting a bit. I think most will calm down quickly. We need a result against Wednesday.
So glad KMc is calm.. on 15:02 - Mar 9 with 374 viewsBugs

So glad KMc is calm.. on 14:57 - Mar 9 by Nutkins_Return

Absolutely McKenna has to stay calm. He'll be steaming but he's a leader.

Understand fans venting a bit. I think most will calm down quickly. We need a result against Wednesday.

I don't understand a lot of the venting. It's more like toddler tantrums than the responses of a full functioning adults.
So glad KMc is calm.. on 15:10 - Mar 9 with 322 viewsNutkins_Return

So glad KMc is calm.. on 15:02 - Mar 9 by Bugs

I don't understand a lot of the venting. It's more like toddler tantrums than the responses of a full functioning adults.

There is a mix. It's normal. Some people are man childs of course. It's football, emotions run high and that's why we love it I suppose.

This will pass quickly because this team will go again.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024