Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Please can we not be too hard on the team 14:35 - Mar 9 with 813 viewsKeno

they dont deserve it

yes we lost, but after the last last few weeks you can blame them for just running out of steam.

This doesnt make us bad, it doesn't end our season

This is when we need to show support and not start post berating any players or sections of the teams with rants, block capital to personal abuse

we go again next week

COYBS!!

Poll: Where will be finish next season
Blog: [Blog] My World Cup Reflections

Please can we not be too hard on the team on 14:38 - Mar 9 with 760 viewswaveneyblue

Absolutely this.

But the bed wetters are already out in force.

Its embarassing
Please can we not be too hard on the team on 14:40 - Mar 9 with 725 viewsJ4ck22

It's very telling that no one posted when we took the lead, but look what happens when we concede...
Please can we not be too hard on the team on 14:40 - Mar 9 with 705 views_clive_baker_

I’m sure a lot of the numpties getting chirpy are probably salty norwich fans. Tells you something that they’ve had to wait so long to pipe up, and we’re still 23 points above them and nailed on playoffs while they are hoping to scrape in. I hope they do, we’ll batter them.

As you say what we’ve done this season is remarkable and proper town fans are so proud of it. Performance wasn’t great today, we didn’t do enough to win it, but it happens. On we go.
Please can we not be too hard on the team on 14:43 - Mar 9 with 663 viewsgainsboroughblue

We go again as they say. I'm absolutely crushed and we got what we deserved at the end but that's football.

If you can't take the lows, you don't deserve the highs. In an emotional heat of the moment you shout at the TV screen but then rationally a few minutes later, you acknowledge it's been a gargantuan effort to even get us in the position we are in and you still love them.

We'll be written off again no doubt. Let them do it. We're still level on points. 79 from chuffing 37 games and you have to go 18 points down the table to find a team who were not in the Prem last year. Last game we lost, we then won 6 out of 7 in response. I see no reason why we can't do that again. This could weirdly be the further kick up the arse we needed.

COYFB. Proud whatever happens.

Edit. Not level on points but still in there!
[Post edited 9 Mar 14:46]

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Please can we not be too hard on the team on 14:44 - Mar 9 with 634 viewsnodge_blue

I think thats a given. They have so much credit in the bank.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

Please can we not be too hard on the team on 14:53 - Mar 9 with 583 viewsdowsie3

Well said Keno everyone of are fan base would have took the position we are in at the start of the season.
Please can we not be too hard on the team on 14:56 - Mar 9 with 552 viewsNutkins_Return

Totally understandable and normal to let some frustration out really when losing in that manner but absolutely credit in the bank.

The hard thing here is we really have no wiggle room with the opposition we're up against for top two. Sooo frustrating today. But it's the situation. This team have been outstanding and just want them to get over the line as they deserve it.
Please can we not be too hard on the team on 14:59 - Mar 9 with 513 viewsgainsboroughblue

Please can we not be too hard on the team on 14:56 - Mar 9 by Nutkins_Return

Totally understandable and normal to let some frustration out really when losing in that manner but absolutely credit in the bank.

The hard thing here is we really have no wiggle room with the opposition we're up against for top two. Sooo frustrating today. But it's the situation. This team have been outstanding and just want them to get over the line as they deserve it.

It's an outrageous season. I think that needs to be remembered. It's more akin to Man C, Arsenal, Liverpool chasing the Prem title where a draw is almost disastrous.

Most seasons, a slip up away at a team gunning for the play-offs while you're sitting on nearly 80 points from 37 games would still leave you ridiculously well placed. And here we are, feeling like we've been shot in the stomach.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Please can we not be too hard on the team on 15:24 - Mar 9 with 434 viewsNthsuffolkblue

I think the result will hurt the players more than it hurts us as fans.

McKenna will get the right balance between identifying what we can do better and lifting the spirit of the players.

As fans, our role is to enjoy the journey and if that result is enough to spoil it, you haven't been on the journey for the last 15 years!

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024