Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently 20:57 - Apr 1 with 2256 viewsIllinoisblue

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 20:59 - Apr 1 with 2170 viewsCheltenham_Blue

Lucky, thats all.

Poll: Smooth Mash or Mash with Lumps?

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 20:59 - Apr 1 with 2159 viewsiamatractorboy

I feel equal parts exasperated and highly amused at the rubbish opposition fans are coming up with.
Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:00 - Apr 1 with 2105 viewsMK1

Idiots are going to idiot.
Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:01 - Apr 1 with 2066 viewsgainsboroughblue

All this crying from the Premier League rejects fans is hilarious to see. We have been under their skin since August. The patronising 'good on 'em' posts were on the condition we wouldn't dare to be top of the league on Easter Monday.

F%% the lot of them. And a special f*** you to that scum tw@t Martin.

I may have had a drink.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:04 - Apr 1 with 1968 viewsNthsuffolkblue

It's so unfair that breaking all the rules on spending isn't currently enough to guarantee the foxes promotion! Poor Leicester. It was very well disguised from the ref for the rest of the 90+ minutes where he hardly gave us a decision.

Poll: Is Jeremy Clarkson misogynistic, racist or plain nasty?
Blog: [Blog] Ghostbusters

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:06 - Apr 1 with 1918 viewsHerbivore

Imagine being hg such a tw@t that you claim a conspiracy when a side with a fraction of your budget is pushing you all the way when you:

(a) Have the benefit of financial doping through years of inflated Prem TV money AND parachute payments that enable you to outcompete every other side in your league at a stroke.

And:

(b) Despite that massive and unfair financial advantage you STILL can't keep in the FFP rules of the last two league competitions you played in.

Absolute weapons.

Poll: Should someone on benefits earn more than David Cameron?
Blog: Where Did It All Go Wrong for Paul Hurst?

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:06 - Apr 1 with 1921 viewsFtnfwest

Mcanuff who is normally quite positive towards town was suggesting the other defender was coming across to cover Davis but tbh he would only have made it because bree had slowed down leif
Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:08 - Apr 1 with 1873 viewsgainsboroughblue

What a lot of fans need to remember is, is that a game of football lasts 90 minutes plus injury time. It matters not one shiny feck whether it is scored in the 5th, 25th, 65th or 95th minute of it.

Our subs took control of that tonight and Soton buckled under the pressure. I think McK actually may deliberately lull teams into a false sense of security at kick-off.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

Login to get fewer ads

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:09 - Apr 1 with 1822 viewspointofblue

Yet up to today we've looked hideous against ten men this season, so it was hardly a given.

Maybe George should consider why he's getting so uptight about a team which was 15 points behind Leicester (albeit with a game in hand, so let's be kind and call it 12) seven weeks ago.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:10 - Apr 1 with 1783 viewsFtnfwest

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:08 - Apr 1 by gainsboroughblue

What a lot of fans need to remember is, is that a game of football lasts 90 minutes plus injury time. It matters not one shiny feck whether it is scored in the 5th, 25th, 65th or 95th minute of it.

Our subs took control of that tonight and Soton buckled under the pressure. I think McK actually may deliberately lull teams into a false sense of security at kick-off.

Plus it was Southampton who needed the win even more than us as it entered injury time. They were probably happy with 7 minutes. Draw was no good for them either.
Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:11 - Apr 1 with 1752 viewsJ2BLUE

This from a fan of a team who won the fooking PREMIER LEAGUE against the giants.
[Post edited 1 Apr 21:17]

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:12 - Apr 1 with 1731 viewsiamatractorboy

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:08 - Apr 1 by gainsboroughblue

This x 100

Why oh why are late goals deemed as 'lucky'? It's bizarre.
Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:21 - Apr 1 with 1568 viewsBluespeed225

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:12 - Apr 1 by iamatractorboy

This x 100

Why oh why are late goals deemed as 'lucky'? It's bizarre.

Exactly. Three weeks ago , Cardiff. Sure, we should have hung on, but we didn't, tonight , we fought till the end. Odd, how Leicester, who I reckon have helped sell a lot of Sky packages to Asia in the last few years, are talking about 'narratives', when it's them and leeds who Sky want to go up!
Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:22 - Apr 1 with 1532 viewspointofblue

Reading the respective forums is hilarious - the Leicester fans seem more annoyed at the red card than Southampton's.

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:24 - Apr 1 with 1472 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:06 - Apr 1 by Ftnfwest

Mcanuff who is normally quite positive towards town was suggesting the other defender was coming across to cover Davis but tbh he would only have made it because bree had slowed down leif

I reckon if Leif hadn't buried his goal from the same position the ref may have only given a yellow. But he'd obviosly shown that was a goal scoring position for him. Boom.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:27 - Apr 1 with 1422 viewspointofblue

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:24 - Apr 1 by Swansea_Blue

I reckon if Leif hadn't buried his goal from the same position the ref may have only given a yellow. But he'd obviosly shown that was a goal scoring position for him. Boom.

For me, it was a striking opportunity and therefore a goal scoring opportunity. I don't think the defender would have been able to stop Davis taking a shot. So, right decision.

I think Phil is writing for a wider audience as well now...

"The red card was perhaps the only big - or arguably small - decision referee Salisbury got right all afternoon..."

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:33 - Apr 1 with 1367 viewsBigalhunter

Don’t know why the ramblings of these random nutters on twitta need to be constantly hunted out and regurgitated on here.
We’ve had enough problems with our own oddballs starting beefs with our own players on that cesspit for the mentally challenged.
We’ve just won another unbelievable nerve-shredder that has taken another five years off my life. I want to bask in that rather than reading the thoughts of another unhinged angry cretin.
Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:37 - Apr 1 with 1305 viewsSwansea_Blue

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:27 - Apr 1 by pointofblue

For me, it was a striking opportunity and therefore a goal scoring opportunity. I don't think the defender would have been able to stop Davis taking a shot. So, right decision.

I think Phil is writing for a wider audience as well now...

"The red card was perhaps the only big - or arguably small - decision referee Salisbury got right all afternoon..."

Oh yeah, it certainly should have been a red whatever. The ref was giving me the heebie-jeebies though, so I wouldn't have been surprised with only a yellow. He was clear through in front of his man. Another step to set himself and it was him against the keeper.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:38 - Apr 1 with 1287 viewsPinewoodblue

George is going to be in right state tomorrow when Leicester get round to disclosing their accounts for last season.

Accounts deadline date was 31st March, presumably they get no more than 48 hour extension due to bank holiday weekend. Vardy’s wages must be around 50% of our total wage bill.

Will get worse for them when it is time to look at this seasons accounts. Points deduction from EPL if they are promoted; points deduction from EFL if they fail to gain promotion.

All of this is of course headline material for rest of the week, tonight it all about Town getting maximum points over Easter and being top of the league.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:38 - Apr 1 with 1283 viewspointofblue

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:10 - Apr 1 by Ftnfwest

Plus it was Southampton who needed the win even more than us as it entered injury time. They were probably happy with 7 minutes. Draw was no good for them either.

Yep, again it's Leicester fans whining about the amount of time added on - not Southampton's.

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:43 - Apr 1 with 1228 viewsitfc_bucks

Pretty sure it's only Leicester, at the top end, who have been charged with cheating?
Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 03:27 - Apr 2 with 899 viewsIllinoisblue

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 21:33 - Apr 1 by Bigalhunter

Don’t know why the ramblings of these random nutters on twitta need to be constantly hunted out and regurgitated on here.
We’ve had enough problems with our own oddballs starting beefs with our own players on that cesspit for the mentally challenged.
We’ve just won another unbelievable nerve-shredder that has taken another five years off my life. I want to bask in that rather than reading the thoughts of another unhinged angry cretin.

Scroll on by then, don’t have to read it!

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Hold on, the season is going to be voided. EFL is rigged apparently on 04:55 - Apr 2 with 806 viewsBluespeed225

Yup, the harder we work, the luckier we get.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024