Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prem reunion? - Cresswell, Webster, Mings ... 10:48 - May 6 with 639 viewsBellevue_Blue

One thing that we will definitely need next year is a little bit of Premier League know how from a few experienced heads.

Feels like any of these three ex town boys could be realistic options ...

- Mings could need a prem loan following his injury
- Webster will want more regular minutes & he obviously has a very close relationship to the team through chappers
- Cressy will be available on a free and could be the LB cover we need. Definite concerns about his engine/ age at 34.
Prem reunion? - Cresswell, Webster, Mings ... on 10:52 - May 6 with 593 viewsVic

I'd have Mings and Webster - not sure about Cressi.

What I do like about these names is that they're all defenders. If there's one area of the team that needs a big improvement is the defence - it was our achilles heal this year; better defending and we'd have run away with the league.

Much as I like our group of defenders they seriously need some help next yea and I'd be happy to replace them all and have them as back up. If they are good enough they'll force their way into the team.

Poll: Right now, who would you rather have as Prime Minister?

Prem reunion? - Cresswell, Webster, Mings ... on 11:03 - May 6 with 523 viewsMK1

Prem reunion? - Cresswell, Webster, Mings ... on 10:52 - May 6 by Vic

What I do like about these names is that they're all defenders. If there's one area of the team that needs a big improvement is the defence - it was our achilles heal this year; better defending and we'd have run away with the league.

Much as I like our group of defenders they seriously need some help next yea and I'd be happy to replace them all and have them as back up. If they are good enough they'll force their way into the team.

I think we need a starting RB and a starting CD. Davis and Burgess will be fine. Get a DCM with a good engine and physical presence in there and I really think we will have enough to stay in the league. Forward's wise, we will need Hutchinson back (hopefully as a permanent) and a good No.10. Add a sprinkle of Premier League experience to the squad and we should be fine and dandy. I want the vast majority of this squad to stay together and have a crack at it. I think they have earnt the right for that.
Prem reunion? - Cresswell, Webster, Mings ... on 11:18 - May 6 with 454 viewsEuropablue

Prem reunion? - Cresswell, Webster, Mings ... on 10:52 - May 6 by Vic

Absolutely, all the players in the first team deserve to be at the very least squad players and should have their chance to step up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024