Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I find myself really looking forward to the PlayOffs 13:33 - May 10 with 586 viewsDeepBlueSea

More than normal. Is anyone else the same?

I don’t know if it’s a case of not wanting this season to end, or because after a few months of stress/hope/expectation, I can finally watch Championship games with zero of those feelings. Or maybe it’s because Norwich have a 75-% chance of losing and I just want to see them cry on the TV?

I find myself really looking forward to the PlayOffs on 13:37 - May 10 with 554 views_clive_baker_

Way more enjoyable than if we were in them! There's pros and cons to all eventualities really, I think WBA winning is the best outcome for us in terms of our prospects next year and that we can laugh at Norwich, Farke and Martin.

Southampton win we can still laugh at Norwich and Farke.

Leeds win we can still laugh at Norwich and Martin.

Norwich win, worst outcome for me as I hate them and want them to rot, but in terms of our prospects next season probably not a bad one. If we had no rivalry or bias towards them they're probably the club you want to come up with us for that reason, they'll be less equipped than Leeds or Saints.
I find myself really looking forward to the PlayOffs on 13:47 - May 10 with 516 viewsJ2BLUE

Just feels more relevant doesn't it? Plus every time they say who will join Leicester and Ipswich in the Premier League it will sound amazing.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

I find myself really looking forward to the PlayOffs on 14:19 - May 10 with 409 viewsIllinoisblue

If will be gloriously stress-free except for worrying about Leeds. Bamford is injured again, out for both games. Might have to have a small wager on the scum to soften the blow.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024