Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Warky Report: QPR (a) 20:02 - Jan 2 with 393 viewsWarkystache

Gawd knows, that was depressing. We're so used to it now that another blow upon the bruise doesn't hurt; it just makes the bruise worse. Or the Bru. Noticed he'd been subbed again.

Haven't done much today. I was going to QPR but Nick, my best mate in London is staying with relatives in Monmouth and, to be honest, I need to save some money. Checked my balance at an ATM this morning and I think I might need a bit of financial restraint this month (and possibly next).

Boring I know, but I've spent the BH Monday cleaning the house, changing and washing bedclothes and getting myself sorted for work tomorrow. Had a call from the ex asking me if I can lend her £500 'cos her car broke down on the A12 last week and she's skint. Said 'sorry, skint as well' and she rang off with a vague threat to call again if her mum wouldn't help her. Why the f*ck she thinks I'd help is anyone's guess. Her new boyfriend is earning a fortune (or so she tells me) from his own company. Surely he'd be a better choice?

Had a call from my mum, helpfully pointing out we were 1-0 down to a team called OPR. She and my dad are off to Malta for a bit of sun in early Feb so we discussed me coming over to feed their cat and sort their plants out. I swear she thinks I eat out of bins at home; she mentioned they'd stocked up with frozen stuff about four times, as if it was an inducement to eat 'em out of house and home while they're away.

So watched the results patter in, I've had spag bol for dinner and I'm just off to watch the darts final with the rest of me merlot. I can't add anything profound about ITFC apart from the fact I hope we sign someone very soon and I hope they're f*cking good.

Poll: If we were guaranteed promotion next season, how would you celebrate?
Blog: [Blog] It's Time the Club Pushed On

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024