Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game 15:55 - Jan 17 with 891 viewsitfcpaul

if you are in South Yorkshire and can get to Doncaster I've 2 tickets for tonight's game available

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 16:02 - Jan 17 with 863 viewsIllinoisblue

why can't you make it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 16:09 - Jan 17 with 848 viewsitfcpaul

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 16:02 - Jan 17 by Illinoisblue

why can't you make it?

My wife is ill. she's just been diagnosed with epilepsy

Poll: Who would you want as Ipswich manager in November. there aren't many candidates

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:01 - Jan 17 with 777 viewsitfcpaul

Tickets still available if you are interested

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:23 - Jan 17 with 747 viewsIllinoisblue

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 16:09 - Jan 17 by itfcpaul

that's unfortunate

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:27 - Jan 17 with 731 viewsmadmouse1959

How much you want ?

shampoo dave

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:30 - Jan 17 with 724 viewsTIB

I've got a spare also if anyone wants it?

Poll: How much did you actually think Mick would spend in January?

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:36 - Jan 17 with 705 viewsitfcpaul

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:27 - Jan 17 by madmouse1959

How much you want ?

where are you coming from

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:38 - Jan 17 with 693 viewsitfcpaul

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:27 - Jan 17 by madmouse1959

How much you want ?

private message me please

Login to get fewer ads

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:39 - Jan 17 with 684 viewsmadmouse1959

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:36 - Jan 17 by itfcpaul

where are you coming from

I have mates in Donny.....so I contact them.....How much are they ? The original question .......then I,ll try and help u out.......mates in Cantley and mates in Donny.......I give you a few minutes to reply then I,m off.......

shampoo dave

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:43 - Jan 17 with 668 viewsmadmouse1959

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 17:39 - Jan 17 by madmouse1959

I have mates in Donny.....so I contact them.....How much are they ? The original question .......then I,ll try and help u out.......mates in Cantley and mates in Donny.......I give you a few minutes to reply then I,m off.......

,,,,sent you message. I have 10 minutes then I,m away from my puter....

shampoo dave

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 18:11 - Jan 17 with 621 viewsitfcpaul

Still available

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 18:25 - Jan 17 with 599 viewsgreyhound

If you want any support regarding epilepsy dm me I am also a sufferer of the last 20 years and would happily share experiences and thoughts with you/her if it offers any support. I remember how weird it was when I was diagnosed. Hope she is resting and getting good medical support.

GH
anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 18:29 - Jan 17 with 569 viewscarlisleaway

Not nice mate, feel sorry for your wife and yourself but thus can be managed.
anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 18:37 - Jan 17 with 525 viewsitfcpaul

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 18:25 - Jan 17 by greyhound

If you want any support regarding epilepsy dm me I am also a sufferer of the last 20 years and would happily share experiences and thoughts with you/her if it offers any support. I remember how weird it was when I was diagnosed. Hope she is resting and getting good medical support.

GH

Only just happened so not sure what to do etc

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 18:51 - Jan 17 with 494 viewsgreyhound

anyone want 2 tickets for tonight's game on 18:37 - Jan 17 by itfcpaul

Only just happened so not sure what to do etc

Sent you a message. Hope I can be of help.

Sorry you can't attend tonight
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024