Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Workmates suddenly realised we're on TV tonight 16:10 - Jan 17 with 793 viewsSuperfrans

Currently [extracting the Michael], mercilessly.

We're going to lose tonight and tomorrow will be utterly miserable.
[Post edited 17 Jan 2017 16:10]

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Workmates suddenly realised we're on TV tonight on 16:11 - Jan 17 with 758 viewsRaedwald_625

water off a duck's back.
Workmates suddenly realised we're on TV tonight on 16:17 - Jan 17 with 732 viewsSuperfrans

Workmates suddenly realised we're on TV tonight on 16:11 - Jan 17 by Raedwald_625

water off a duck's back.

Normally, yes. But not against Lincoln.

Must admit, I'm more stressed about this most games I actually go to. Only a barn-storming victory, scoring lots of goals, will be seen as any kind of achievement. And I just can't see that happening...

Oh god....

Poll: What is your voting intention on December 12?
Blog: Dear Martin Samuel...

Workmates suddenly realised we're on TV tonight on 16:20 - Jan 17 with 708 viewsRaedwald_625

Workmates suddenly realised we're on TV tonight on 16:17 - Jan 17 by Superfrans

Normally, yes. But not against Lincoln.

Must admit, I'm more stressed about this most games I actually go to. Only a barn-storming victory, scoring lots of goals, will be seen as any kind of achievement. And I just can't see that happening...

Oh god....

a bit of composure and a positive team selection is my wish.
Workmates suddenly realised we're on TV tonight on 16:27 - Jan 17 with 674 viewsstrikalite

Wasn't sure whether to tell people or not that we're on, those that know it's on i've described Lincoln as being on a par with Barca and us fielding a weakened side...well, I had to try something to soften the blow
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024