Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... 08:53 - Jan 18 with 754 viewsMaySixth

then I can see us eventually plumping for someone like Tim Sherwood

who I intensely dislike as person and he is not a very good manager

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... on 08:56 - Jan 18 with 721 viewstaximan

get harry in until the end of the season

at least the transfer window would be entertaining
As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... on 08:56 - Jan 18 with 716 viewsMaySixth

As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... on 08:56 - Jan 18 by taximan

get harry in until the end of the season

at least the transfer window would be entertaining

Imagine

As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... on 08:56 - Jan 18 with 713 viewsDoobDude

Even though most have been failures I think it is time to appoint an ex-Ipswich player to get the fans back on side. Does Tony Mowbray deserve one last chance?

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... on 08:57 - Jan 18 with 699 viewsElderGrizzly

Redknapp hasn't advised Evans since the early Jewell days and his influence was very much overplayed.

Sherwood is killing what was left of his career at Swindon right now isn't he?
As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... on 08:58 - Jan 18 with 689 viewsMaySixth

As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... on 08:56 - Jan 18 by DoobDude

Even though most have been failures I think it is time to appoint an ex-Ipswich player to get the fans back on side. Does Tony Mowbray deserve one last chance?

not sure on what basis we would appoint Mowbray

club legend and nice bloke but I'd rather someone is improving as a manager rather than regressing

As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... on 08:58 - Jan 18 with 677 viewsElderGrizzly

As Harry Redknapp is a personal friend of Marcus Evans and has his ear..... on 08:56 - Jan 18 by DoobDude

I'd take Mowbray on the proviso he was given 5 years to turn it round, but like you i'm nervous of "one of their own" appointments

He'll link academy to 1st team which is key
[Post edited 18 Jan 2017 8:59]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024