Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment 13:41 - Jan 18 with 1539 viewsMaySixth

A poor Justin Edinburgh

Thick, limited, gets his team playing one way

Doesn't even deserve consideration being mentioned as a potential manager of my club

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:42 - Jan 18 with 1504 viewsBackToRussia

yet tactically outclassed MM twice. oops

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:43 - Jan 18 with 1486 viewsMaySixth

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:42 - Jan 18 by BackToRussia

refer to my original point

will get found out

Poll: Ladapo or Hirst to start up front against Peterborough?

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:45 - Jan 18 with 1442 viewsBackToRussia

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:43 - Jan 18 by MaySixth

refer to my original point

will get found out

why didn't MM find him out in time for the 2nd leg?

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:47 - Jan 18 with 1410 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:42 - Jan 18 by BackToRussia

That's not been hard for the last two years to be fair

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:51 - Jan 18 with 1362 viewsblueblood66

young hungry manager with his brother by his side, success at several clubs so far why not? We have so called name managers of late and they have done very little.
Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:52 - Jan 18 with 1351 viewsm14_blue

Why the dislike?

Did you cross swords with him at Braintree?
Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:56 - Jan 18 with 1290 viewsblueislander

In what way were we tactically outclassed.? They just played hoofball and scrap better than we did. It was just a pitiful performance by the Town team. About the worst I can recall in nearly 60 years supporting the club.
Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 07:19 - Jan 19 with 988 viewsdalianwasexciting

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 13:56 - Jan 18 by blueislander

In what way were we tactically outclassed.? They just played hoofball and scrap better than we did. It was just a pitiful performance by the Town team. About the worst I can recall in nearly 60 years supporting the club.

When I read the bit about only one way of playing I thought you were referring to our existing Dinosaur......but no not Danny Cowley. The club is at a crossroads and it is potentially better to make a totally fresh start with a young vibrant squad and equally young management team and look to rebuild from the ground up.

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

Login to get fewer ads

Danny Cowley would be a disgraceful appointment on 07:49 - Jan 19 with 908 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

- 3 promotions in 4 season with concord Rangers

- Takes Braintree to the playoffs in his first season despite them being part time

- Takes Lincoln to top of the league in his first season and makes it to the fourth round of the FA CUP and last 16 of the FA Vase.

In what way would him getting the job be a 'disgraceful appointment'

Poll: Would we sell out our allocation for Wembley for a PJ Trophy final?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024