Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team 07:52 - Jan 20 with 1253 viewswrightsrightglove

I think we should be aiming to have a team not far off the one below for next season. The back three interchangeable with Chambers swapping as and when needed. Same with Sears and Patterson up front and Benyu in midfield. Add to that a few more additions and we've got the makings of a good team. Granted not a team that would get us promoted next year but a young team who could potentially play attractive football and build for the future, maybe looking to get promoted in the next 3 seasons. Granted we'd need a few additions (particularly in midfield) but I think this would be a team to be proud of and get behind.

------------------------------Bart
------------Webster ---- Berra--- Smith
--Emmanuel------------------------------Kenlock
----------------Dozzell----Skuse---Ward

----------------McGoldrick----Pitman
[Post edited 20 Jan 2017 7:58]
Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team on 07:55 - Jan 20 with 1229 viewsBinner

Good plan - outnumber the opposition...

Poll: Last game of the season. You need to win. Would you rather be...

Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team on 07:58 - Jan 20 with 1205 viewswrightsrightglove

Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team on 07:55 - Jan 20 by Binner

Good plan - outnumber the opposition...

Ha, updated due to me being a tw#t
Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team on 08:15 - Jan 20 with 1163 viewsBluefish

You don't want Bishop?

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team on 08:21 - Jan 20 with 1155 viewsdirtyboy

Regardless, if that team didn't win, they wouldn't have support as too many fans are short sighted and ignore the wider picture.

They'll still be bleating that Evans should be spending more bla bla bla, he's worth £750m bla bla bla.

Until Bill Gates buys this club and spends a cool half bil' you'll still have the lack of ambition banners up by the self proclaimed heroes with a half cell.

More pragmatic supporters would probably be happy with your team, seeing Webster, Smith, Emmanuel, Kenlock, Dozzell, Ward and Bishop in the team would be a remarkable, no, incredible achievement 'if' it was competitive at this level.

Competitive, would ultimately mean mid table, unacceptable by too many. The game has moved on, we missed out, timing was wrong, we got unlucky, deal with it. ISYMFS.
Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team on 08:46 - Jan 20 with 1077 viewsBehindBlueEyes

Berra won't be here next season...

Blog: Kundai Benyu – The Golden Shot?

Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team on 08:54 - Jan 20 with 1040 viewsDoobDude

Which is of course something that McCarthy has singularly failed to do in his 4 years with the club.

How long has it taken him to realise Kenlock is better than Knudsen?
Why is he reluctant to blood youth when we aren't playing well?

And whilst being one of those wishing Evans would invest more, I have also always wanted a long term plan. If we stopped buying hopeless freebies, loans and rejects I would be delighted to see the youths playing.

Oh and Emmanuel (one of our better players on Tuesday) will be dropped for Spence, another ringing endorsement of our youth policy.

What... is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow? What do you mean? An African or European swallow? Huh? I... I don't know that ... Auuuuuuuugh.
Poll: Whi is getting sold to fund the Webster Signing

Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team on 08:57 - Jan 20 with 1031 viewswrightsrightglove

Looking at moving more youngsters into the first team on 08:15 - Jan 20 by Bluefish

You don't want Bishop?

Yeah Bishop was an oversight. Hopefully he'll be well established in the first team by next season as well.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024