Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
This weeks ABB's Film(s) review 11:41 - Jan 27 with 560 viewsartsbossbeard

Manchester by the Sea - I was taken in by all the good write ups but ended up slightly disappointed. Whilst it captures small town life extremely well and the acting is top drawer, I found the pace a little too slow for my liking and kinda faded towards the end. 7.5/10

Hacksaw Ridge - Powerful & draining in equal measures, extremely well acted and the action is thick, fast and gory. Decent cast too. 8/10

Scouts Guide to the Zombie Apocalypse - caught this on Sky Movies the other night. Well worth a watch if you're looking for a decent played-for-laughs zombie-fest.I enjoyed it more than I should. 7.995/10

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

This weeks ABB's Film(s) review on 11:59 - Jan 27 with 521 viewsNewcyBlue

Hacksaw Ridge was superb.

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

This weeks ABB's Film(s) review on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 472 viewsIllinoisblue

talking of films, David Brent on the road is coming to Netflix on Feb 10th. Anyone seen it?

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

This weeks ABB's Film(s) review on 12:39 - Jan 27 with 456 viewsartsbossbeard

This weeks ABB's Film(s) review on 12:33 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

talking of films, David Brent on the road is coming to Netflix on Feb 10th. Anyone seen it?

Yep, worth a watch but all the self deprecating stuff (if you can say that as he's acting as David Brent) is a bit relentless, I thought.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024