Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec 12:29 - Jan 27 with 2236 viewschicoazul

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4163564/Ant-Dec-collect-OBEs-Buckin

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 12:31 - Jan 27 with 2189 viewsIllinoisblue

the facial expression on Ant and Mrs. Ant are oddly similar.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 12:33 - Jan 27 with 2169 viewschicoazul

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 12:31 - Jan 27 by Illinoisblue

the facial expression on Ant and Mrs. Ant are oddly similar.

Ant's wife looks like Dec, Dec's wife looks like Ant. Psychologist's field day.

In the spirit of reconciliation and happiness at the end of the Banter Era (RIP) and as a result of promotion I have cleared out my ignore list. Look forwards to reading your posts!
Poll: With Evans taking 65% in Huddersfield, is the Banter Era over?

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 12:46 - Jan 27 with 2101 viewsBluebell

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 12:33 - Jan 27 by chicoazul

Ant's wife looks like Dec, Dec's wife looks like Ant. Psychologist's field day.

Don't they just.

Perhaps they should swap as the heights would match better.
Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 13:25 - Jan 27 with 1985 viewsThrobbe

Considering how huge they are in the showbusiness, I find it amusing that I still rely on them standing in the right order to know which is which.

TWTD Cycling Herbert

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 15:42 - Jan 27 with 1819 viewsBackToRussia

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 13:25 - Jan 27 by Throbbe

Considering how huge they are in the showbusiness, I find it amusing that I still rely on them standing in the right order to know which is which.

I have no idea which is which

TWTD CP. Evans Out.
Poll: Neil Young or Lynyrd Skynyrd - there is no middle ground.

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 15:44 - Jan 27 with 1808 viewslowhouseblue

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 15:42 - Jan 27 by BackToRussia

the wives are the ones wearing hats.

And so as the loose-bowelled pigeon of time swoops low over the unsuspecting tourist of destiny, and the flatulent skunk of fate wanders into the air-conditioning system of eternity, I notice it's the end of the show

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 15:49 - Jan 27 with 1783 viewsITFC1983

For those that don't want to click on the Daily Mail link!

Poll: £16m Mario Balotelli or £11m Ross McCormack or £FREE* David McGoldrick

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 16:29 - Jan 27 with 1694 viewsITFC_Forever

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 15:42 - Jan 27 by BackToRussia

Ant is the one with the beard and black hair.

I always remember them by the fact that Dec is the smaller one and therefore is diddy. D for diddy. D for Dec.

P 1124, W 500, D 288, L 336, F 1707, A 1359
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 17:19 - Jan 27 with 1618 viewscaught-in-limbo

Ant and Dec's wives look like Ant and Dec on 15:49 - Jan 27 by ITFC1983

For those that don't want to click on the Daily Mail link!

Thanks for that.

Can anyone explain briefly why they are so popular apart from the fact that they've been on the tele a long time?

#toxic
Poll: BREXIT - Hard, soft, phantom ...

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024