Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM 21:42 - Jan 31 with 957 viewsJonnosdreadlocks

Grow some balls and ask real questions like when are you going to do the decent thing and fall on your sword?

Poll: An English Anthem. Wales and Scotland use their own what should England use?

cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:43 - Jan 31 with 914 viewsdalianwasexciting

A commentator/interviewer with as much skill as some of our journeymen!

Poll: Our number one goalkeeper going forward?

cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:44 - Jan 31 with 902 viewsJohnhoz

What do you expect him to ask, out of interest? MM has stated clearly that he won't resign and will make a decision at the end of the season

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:44 - Jan 31 with 902 viewsipswich4life

There a good team tho ain't they derby
cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:48 - Jan 31 with 810 viewsColchesterBlue1985

He says things during the game like pointless having pitman out there when your not going to play to his feet.

Ask the man who makes those decisions you spineless pr1ck
cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:49 - Jan 31 with 796 viewspatrickswell

cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:44 - Jan 31 by Johnhoz

What do you expect him to ask, out of interest? MM has stated clearly that he won't resign and will make a decision at the end of the season

How depressing is it to have an owner who won't back you with funds for anyone beyond the National League or loanees for other clubs?
cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:51 - Jan 31 with 743 viewsJohnhoz

cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:49 - Jan 31 by patrickswell

How depressing is it to have an owner who won't back you with funds for anyone beyond the National League or loanees for other clubs?

Good shout, but MM is too professional to be negative about ME.

I reckon we should sack the manager every time we lose a game
Poll: Right now, why do you go to games

cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:53 - Jan 31 with 701 viewspatrickswell

cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:51 - Jan 31 by Johnhoz

Good shout, but MM is too professional to be negative about ME.

Maybe it's the tradeoff for not interfering too much (if at all) in his work.
cue another spineless post match woolley interview with MM on 21:54 - Jan 31 with 651 viewsBasingstokeBlue

Let's hope Watson can put the cutting questions in.

Poll: What do you think of the three stars being relocated?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024