Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Prague 12:39 - Feb 10 with 897 viewsitfcbw

Off there for the first time in a couple of weeks, any suggestions on things to do?
Prague on 12:40 - Feb 10 with 887 viewsartsbossbeard

Goldfingers.

Thank me on your return.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

Prague on 12:41 - Feb 10 with 889 viewsBlueBadger

Prague is magical in winter. Walk across the Charles Bridge, go up the Castle, see the Astronomical Clock in the old Town Centre, avoid Wenceslas Square like the plague and get sh1tfaced on top quality Budvar at 75p(approx) a pint.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Prague on 12:44 - Feb 10 with 861 viewsartsbossbeard

Prague on 12:41 - Feb 10 by BlueBadger

Prague is magical in winter. Walk across the Charles Bridge, go up the Castle, see the Astronomical Clock in the old Town Centre, avoid Wenceslas Square like the plague and get sh1tfaced on top quality Budvar at 75p(approx) a pint.

There's also a cable car, which takes you to the top of a park on the Castle side of the river and provides stunning views back into Prague.

On one of the side streets to the left of the park, there was a fantastic cellar bar with minimal lighting and buxom serving lasses. I could have spent all day there.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Prague on 12:45 - Feb 10 with 851 viewsBlueBadger

Prague on 12:44 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

There's also a cable car, which takes you to the top of a park on the Castle side of the river and provides stunning views back into Prague.

On one of the side streets to the left of the park, there was a fantastic cellar bar with minimal lighting and buxom serving lasses. I could have spent all day there.

I am aware of that establishment. Smashing place.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

Prague on 12:47 - Feb 10 with 834 viewsWestStanderLaLaLa

Prague on 12:40 - Feb 10 by artsbossbeard

Goldfingers.

Thank me on your return.

a fine place to get over a cup exit on pens
TWTD

Poll: Your favourite thing about THAT goal?

Prague on 13:02 - Feb 10 with 783 viewsartsbossbeard

Prague on 12:47 - Feb 10 by WestStanderLaLaLa

a fine place to get over a cup exit on pens
TWTD

A Town shirt never looked so good - both on and off.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024