Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What happens if Lawrence gets a second yellow? 21:06 - Feb 14 with 873 viewspelles321

Red cards for two yellows = one game ban. Will miss Leeds, and back for Norwich.

Does it work like this? If so, Mick should tell him to kick the ball away in stoppage time.
What happens if Lawrence gets a second yellow? on 21:08 - Feb 14 with 839 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

Oh fooking hell if that's true I'd celebrate him getting sent off

How crazy is that

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

What happens if Lawrence gets a second yellow? on 21:13 - Feb 14 with 759 viewsgainsboroughblue

What happens if Lawrence gets a second yellow? on 21:08 - Feb 14 by The_Romford_Blue

Oh fooking hell if that's true I'd celebrate him getting sent off

How crazy is that

Shows how crazy the rules are.

Poll: Favourite Norwich Relegation?

What happens if Lawrence gets a second yellow? on 21:17 - Feb 14 with 703 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

What happens if Lawrence gets a second yellow? on 21:13 - Feb 14 by gainsboroughblue

Shows how crazy the rules are.

I doubt that they are the rules

Surely the longer ban will stand of the two

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

What happens if Lawrence gets a second yellow? on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 656 viewsconnorscontract

What happens if Lawrence gets a second yellow? on 21:17 - Feb 14 by The_Romford_Blue

I doubt that they are the rules

Surely the longer ban will stand of the two

I think it would be 1+2 game ban.
What happens if Lawrence gets a second yellow? on 21:20 - Feb 14 with 652 viewsSwansea_Blue

It won't work like that. He'd still get the cumulative 10 card ban, probably on top of the 1 for the red I expect. Don't know for sure though.

Poll: Do you think Pert is key to all of this?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024