Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I will be in Singapore for the Scum game 21:37 - Feb 15 with 1296 viewsAtractorive

Where can I/should I watch it?
Are there are Singapore based blues?
I will be in Singapore for the Scum game on 22:16 - Feb 15 with 1260 viewsBelvedereBrunswick

Obviously Singapore is a huge place but I'd say your best bet is a place downtown called Muddy Murphy's.

I did once have quite a bland pie from there though. The owner was really reluctant to do anything about it.
I will be in Singapore for the Scum game on 23:14 - Feb 15 with 1213 viewsTractorWood

Chevy's on Beach Road might stick it on for you. If not head to Boat Quay and there will defo have it on somewhere.

I think Spurs are on before the league cup, so they might prefer Spurs. Do try Paradise Dynasty in the Ion at Orchard Mall, decent pan Asian food. Clarke key is decent at night too.
[Post edited 15 Feb 2017 23:16]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

I will be in Singapore for the Scum game on 05:19 - Feb 16 with 1148 viewsholmesyboy

Yes there are a few of us here living in Singapore who plan to meet up for the game.
PM me and i can give you details, phone number etc
I will be in Singapore for the Scum game on 07:15 - Feb 16 with 1104 viewsPlums

I'll be in Ningbo, China. I suspect you'll find the game before I do!

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

I will be in Singapore for the Scum game on 09:06 - Feb 16 with 1047 viewsfactual_blue

Try the Lookatme Bar.

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024