Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Still haven't won 2 games on the bounce this season have we? 01:15 - Mar 5 with 801 viewsITFCMonk

The longer this goes on under MM is now making me worried, how long will it go on for? How long will he be here for? And will we ever win 2, or even 1 at this rate, games again
Still haven't won 2 games on the bounce this season have we? on 01:25 - Mar 5 with 781 viewsIllinoisblue

Pretty damning indictment of ITFC really. What Evans does next is crucial to our future.

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Still haven't won 2 games on the bounce this season have we? on 04:35 - Mar 5 with 720 viewsArnieM

We won't win many ( if any?) games this season. We don't have any strikers. Didsy and Lawrence are in a straight competition to see who can show boat the most. We have no physical presence or height up front and certainly no player capable of holding thd ball up. But I doubt this will be rectified in the summer. That would cost Evans money!

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

Still haven't won 2 games on the bounce this season have we? on 06:38 - Mar 5 with 694 viewsBenters

11 games left to play and 9 points from safety,i reckon we wont win back to back games this season.

After yesterdays performance its clear what the plan and thats to hold on for 1 point.

We have got some tricky games coming up .I can still see us getting dragged closer and closer to the bottom 3 .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

Still haven't won 2 games on the bounce this season have we? on 06:41 - Mar 5 with 690 viewsBenters

Still haven't won 2 games on the bounce this season have we? on 04:35 - Mar 5 by ArnieM

We won't win many ( if any?) games this season. We don't have any strikers. Didsy and Lawrence are in a straight competition to see who can show boat the most. We have no physical presence or height up front and certainly no player capable of holding thd ball up. But I doubt this will be rectified in the summer. That would cost Evans money!

Having watched the gamelast night Murphy looks as fit as a fiddle... that was the biggest mistake of MMs time here not persauding Murphy to stay .

Yes i know Murphy wanted to go but money talks .

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024