Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
So will Mick be true to his word? 17:29 - Mar 11 with 1452 viewsbrazil1981

He said a couple of weeks ago he didn't want to be walking out to a 10,000 crowd in August...well too late to change that now i'm afraid Mick!

Think if we'd carried on with the promising play we saw v Reading and Leeds for rest of season, maybe I may have given him another chance, however we're back to same old same as!

I agree ME should take some stick for not spending, however Mick has lost me completely...he can't help himself, no intention to try and win matches whatsoever. Play for a 0-0 and hopefully sneak a goal to win...even against weaker teams, I hate this Football!

So will Mick be true to his word? on 17:32 - Mar 11 with 1422 viewspointofblue

For all the criticism of Marcus Evans it's not him who elected to try out Moore ahead of Pitman and Sears again and again (look what happened today when common sense prevailed?) It's not him who decides to play seven defensive players when there are other options available to him. It's not him who coaches these players who enter the field and play and look clueless as to how to put more than a couple of attacking moves together per game.

The lack of investment is hurting us but that's not the only thing.

Poll: Who would you play at right centre back on Saturday?

So will Mick be true to his word? on 17:36 - Mar 11 with 1379 viewsRegencyBlue

So will Mick be true to his word? on 17:32 - Mar 11 by pointofblue

For all the criticism of Marcus Evans it's not him who elected to try out Moore ahead of Pitman and Sears again and again (look what happened today when common sense prevailed?) It's not him who decides to play seven defensive players when there are other options available to him. It's not him who coaches these players who enter the field and play and look clueless as to how to put more than a couple of attacking moves together per game.

Personally I would be more than happy to see the back of both of them!
So will Mick be true to his word? on 17:50 - Mar 11 with 1315 viewsKeaneish

Boycott the Sheffield Wednesday game as a statement to show the vote of no confidence in the current manager and board strategy and issue a statement about reduced season ticket adoption for 17/18. It's the only way I can see A - Mick being asked to leave and B - a new strategic direction from the owner/board.

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

So will Mick be true to his word? on 01:56 - Mar 12 with 1078 viewsmadmouse1959

So will Mick be true to his word? on 17:50 - Mar 11 by Keaneish

Boycott the Sheffield Wednesday game as a statement to show the vote of no confidence in the current manager and board strategy and issue a statement about reduced season ticket adoption for 17/18. It's the only way I can see A - Mick being asked to leave and B - a new strategic direction from the owner/board.

He did say he would not like to walk out to 10.000 crowds but he was talking about AWAY GAMES . Knowing that he will be not probably be offered another job he just might stick around for another two years. (The attendance will be a lot less in League One of course)

shampoo dave

So will Mick be true to his word? on 02:44 - Mar 12 with 1054 viewsRobbie12345

No intention to win games? Like bringing Sears, Pitman and Ward off the bench, with 4 strikers on the pitch?

Poll: You can start one vs Birmingham

So will Mick be true to his word? on 07:13 - Mar 12 with 951 viewstiptreeblue

So will Mick be true to his word? on 02:44 - Mar 12 by Robbie12345

No intention to win games? Like bringing Sears, Pitman and Ward off the bench, with 4 strikers on the pitch?

you could have 8 strikers on the pitch, but you need somebody a little further back with some guile to feed them and, MM hasn`t the players to do that i`m afraid, or won`t play who has a chance of doing it
So will Mick be true to his word? on 07:15 - Mar 12 with 942 viewsBenters

So will Mick be true to his word? on 17:32 - Mar 11 by pointofblue

Indeed bang on,look at the way Lincoln played against town and there team didnt cost a fortune !

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

So will Mick be true to his word? on 07:24 - Mar 12 with 931 viewsNo9

He really should explain why after the Reading, Brighton & Leeds game she has , as I predicited he would, return to type.
My opinion is that he will noth slaughter his sacred caw's as I have said many times but that is only my opinion.
MM should face facts, he showed us he has the players to make us smile, why does he not wnat to see that smile on our faces for the rest of the season
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024