Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
More Fake News 15:25 - Apr 5 with 813 viewsGlasgowBlue

http://www.independent.co.uk/arts-entertainment/tv/news/brian-matthews-not-dead-

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

More Fake News on 16:08 - Apr 5 with 764 viewsWeWereZombies

But isn't that more a case of very poor reporting, not fully checking the facts - although it does not say exactly what relation the family member was to Matthews - or am I due a whoosh here?

On the subject of 'fake news' The New European March 10-16th had a decent non-partisan article by Mike Hind 'My fake news scoop and what it reveals about us all' that is worth reading but, unfortunately, is not on their website. Worth seeking out.

Poll: What was in Wes Burns' imaginary cup of tea ?

More Fake News on 00:10 - Apr 6 with 700 viewsUHTREDINIT

You can fool all the people some of the time and some of the people all the time but you cannot fool all the people all the time. So who does the BBC think they are fooling by erasing Kieffer Moore from their match of the day show when he played against Leeds United for that government run club (Yeovil). Kieffer is one of the best strikers in Britain and the fake news gang at the BBC have lied to the public about him and we(his supporters and family) have more than enough proof to say they have done this.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 7:20]
More Fake News on 00:16 - Apr 6 with 692 viewsvapour_trail

I thought fake news was when one is purposely misleading as opposed to having made a hugely insensitive massive feck up?

Trailing vapour since 1999.
Poll: Should Gav and Phil limiti the number of polls?

More Fake News on 07:05 - Apr 6 with 635 viewsUHTREDINIT

More Fake News on 00:16 - Apr 6 by vapour_trail

I thought fake news was when one is purposely misleading as opposed to having made a hugely insensitive massive feck up?

You sir are probably a government spindoctor and if not sling your hook you crooked man for defending a spy agency like the BBC with your Smart ass quips.
[Post edited 6 Apr 2017 7:12]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024