Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
we wont announce a new manager until end of the season 16:46 - Apr 15 with 1030 viewsnodge_blue

there is no way that Mick will be "sacked" by Evans as soon as we are safe. After Mick's recent comments I just dont see that happening. Clearly Evans backs him still.

If Mick goes, and thats a big if, it will be by a mutual consent thing at the end of the season following his chat with Evans.

However, bearing in mind that ME doesnt seem to want to spend any more money than necessary AND that Mick seems keen to stay - there is every chance he will be manager next season.

They will both huff and puff about not wanting a bad season again, there will be some players come and go. We will probably spend a couple of mil on one or two players. And that will be that. I suspect Mick will try and play a bit more football. No more Chambers at right back etc. But we all know that with another bunch of good premiership sides coming down we will do well to be top half.

I'm not saying thats what I want - but I think thats what will happen. Until we have an owner like Brighton's who has put in 30 mil a year - its not going to matter much who is manager.

Poll: best attacking central midfielder?

we wont announce a new manager until end of the season on 17:10 - Apr 15 with 963 viewsFtnfwest

You forgot being humiliated by Accrington Stanley and Braintree in the cups
we wont announce a new manager until end of the season on 17:33 - Apr 15 with 893 viewsArnieM

Well if Mick does stay I hope Evans likes his football team playing to a vastly more empty stadium next season.

Poll: Would this current Town team beat the current narwich team

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024