Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
US Soccer - Chicago fire edition 16:18 - Apr 21 with 756 viewsartsbossbeard

Gooooaaaalll!

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:23 - Apr 21 with 725 viewsLord_Lucan

What am I missing?

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.
Poll: How will you be celebrating Prince Phils life today

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:26 - Apr 21 with 714 viewsartsbossbeard

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:23 - Apr 21 by Lord_Lucan

What am I missing?

The chap that she asked to take the photo is Bastian Schweinsteiger. German international captain and big money Chicago Fire signing, Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:26 - Apr 21 with 710 viewsDarth_Koont

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:23 - Apr 21 by Lord_Lucan

What am I missing?

Looks like she wanted a picture with the famous Chicago Fire and got World Cup-winning, Ana Ivanovic-canoodling Schweinsteiger to take the picture.

Pronouns: He/Him

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:28 - Apr 21 with 694 viewsLord_Lucan

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:26 - Apr 21 by artsbossbeard

The chap that she asked to take the photo is Bastian Schweinsteiger. German international captain and big money Chicago Fire signing, Bastian Schweinsteiger.

Oh.

Perhaps you will bump into him in Cologne.

“Hello, I'm your MP. Actually I'm not. I'm your candidate. Gosh.” Boris Johnson canvassing in Henley, 2005.

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:33 - Apr 21 with 674 viewsartsbossbeard

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:28 - Apr 21 by Lord_Lucan

Oh.

Perhaps you will bump into him in Cologne.

I had a drunken chat with Scum in law and he said that he'd mentioned it to you and you weren't interested as you don't like BoH's, for some strange reason.

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:36 - Apr 21 with 664 viewsIllinoisblue

my favourite Fire player is a bit of a geezer, by all accounts. http://deadspin.com/former-mexican-soccer-star-current-mayor-accused-of-or-17945

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:47 - Apr 21 with 630 viewsLord_Lucan

US Soccer - Chicago fire edition on 16:33 - Apr 21 by artsbossbeard

I had a drunken chat with Scum in law and he said that he'd mentioned it to you and you weren't interested as you don't like BoH's, for some strange reason.

Oh, I don't remember.

To be honest I rarely listen to anything he says.
[Post edited 21 Apr 2017 16:54]

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024