Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. 11:08 - Apr 23 with 826 viewsBlueBadger

...to all TWTD's true patriots today.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.
Poll: What will Phil's first headline be tomorrow?
Blog: From Despair to Where?

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:13 - Apr 23 with 807 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

So, you're saying that you think someone with a foreign heritage isn't allowed to consider themselves English. You are Nick Griffin and I claim my five pounds.
And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:21 - Apr 23 with 791 viewsBlueBadger

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:13 - Apr 23 by FrowsyArmLarry

So, you're saying that you think someone with a foreign heritage isn't allowed to consider themselves English. You are Nick Griffin and I claim my five pounds.

Personally I think it's glorious that we here can accept a middle eastern man who never visited the country or spoke the language into out culture with no-one making a fuss AND enjoy the irony of watching various UKIP types celebrate it.

I'm one of the people who was blamed for getting Paul Cook sacked. PM for the full post.

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:30 - Apr 23 with 779 viewsPendejo

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:21 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

Personally I think it's glorious that we here can accept a middle eastern man who never visited the country or spoke the language into out culture with no-one making a fuss AND enjoy the irony of watching various UKIP types celebrate it.

Just like Christianity itself then?

uberima fides
Poll: Start a new job tomorrow - which suit?

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:32 - Apr 23 with 771 viewsBlueBadger

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:30 - Apr 23 by Pendejo

Just like Christianity itself then?

I'll be honest, I've treed this one, I'm barking up at it but have no idea where to go from here.

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:33 - Apr 23 with 773 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:21 - Apr 23 by BlueBadger

It's just a myth, let it go. Incidentally, a lot of people (everyone) has Syrian heritage dating back to roman times.
And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:38 - Apr 23 with 763 viewsFrowsyArmLarry

Oh dear, I see Corbyn is promising 4 bank holidays for each of the national days because "they will also be a chance to celebrate the national cultures of our proud nations."
And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:41 - Apr 23 with 757 viewsBlueBadger

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:38 - Apr 23 by FrowsyArmLarry

Oh dear, I see Corbyn is promising 4 bank holidays for each of the national days because "they will also be a chance to celebrate the national cultures of our proud nations."

He's clearly thought that through, given that most of them happen within a few weeks of Easter, one way or another.

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:49 - Apr 23 with 744 viewsimsureazzure

Recycled more times than "I work for the NHS don't you know"
Login to get fewer ads

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:54 - Apr 23 with 731 viewsBlueBadger

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:49 - Apr 23 by imsureazzure

Once a year?

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 12:19 - Apr 23 with 700 viewsGlasgowBlue

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 11:49 - Apr 23 by imsureazzure

But not as often as "we should privatise the Royal family". That one is on a loop.

Iron Lion Zion
Poll: Our best central defensive partnership?
Blog: [Blog] For the Sake of My Football Club, Please Go

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 12:22 - Apr 23 with 696 viewsFtnfwest

Otherwise known as 'let's all be ashamed to be English day' or some other reason Bragg or corbyn will think of to beat ourselves up about it.
And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 12:30 - Apr 23 with 680 viewsBlueBadger

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 12:19 - Apr 23 by GlasgowBlue

But not as often as "we should privatise the Royal family". That one is on a loop.

I'm not retiring one of the classics whilst it's still catching them.
[Post edited 23 Apr 2017 12:31]

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 12:31 - Apr 23 with 672 viewsBlueBadger

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 12:22 - Apr 23 by Ftnfwest

Otherwise known as 'let's all be ashamed to be English day' or some other reason Bragg or corbyn will think of to beat ourselves up about it.

That's an odd thing to say about a song that ends on the words ''Oh, my country, what a beautiful country you are".

And it's a very happy 'middle Eastern man killing endangered species' day to.. on 12:47 - Apr 23 with 648 viewsBergholtBru

Offended you I have. A sh@t I do not give.
Poll: EU Referendum. What are your voting intentions at present?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024