Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later 12:44 - May 1 with 3326 viewsIllinoisblue

http://www.twtd.co.uk/ipswich-town-news/14584/evans-sends-message-to-fans/onthis

62 - 78 - 81
Poll: What sport is the most corrupt?

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 12:45 - May 1 with 3275 viewstaximan

well played !!!!!!!!
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 12:57 - May 1 with 3190 viewsRyorry

Does ME actually go to games any more? Which was the last one he went to?

Poll: Time of the annunciation

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 12:57 - May 1 with 3182 viewsbrogansnose

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 12:57 - May 1 by Ryorry

Rotherham away the other week.
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 13:00 - May 1 with 3142 viewsRyorry

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 12:57 - May 1 by brogansnose

Well that's good to hear anyway - thanks for the info.

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 13:02 - May 1 with 3118 viewsSwn98

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 13:00 - May 1 by Ryorry

He was there sat
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 13:05 - May 1 with 3098 viewsJ2BLUE

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 13:02 - May 1 by Swn98

He was there sat

I don't think you're allowed to stand.

Was he there for the Sheff Wed game?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:12 - May 1 with 2832 viewsNo9

Around the same time as pigs are seen flying ove Suffolk fields
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:25 - May 1 with 2778 viewsITFC_Forever

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 12:57 - May 1 by Ryorry

He goes to most home games and a good number of away games.

P 1126, W 502, D 288, L 336, F 1711, A 1360
Blog: Confessions of a Statto - Why We Bother

Login to get fewer ads

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:40 - May 1 with 2706 viewsRyorry

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:25 - May 1 by ITFC_Forever

Good to hear, although how he can watch it all and not want to change managers now ..! (I assume he does actually watch, rather than sit there looking at his phone ...)

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:42 - May 1 with 2696 viewsPJH

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:40 - May 1 by Ryorry

Good to hear, although how he can watch it all and not want to change managers now ..! (I assume he does actually watch, rather than sit there looking at his phone ...)

I do(watch) and don't(want to change manager's)-although obviously not my decision.

Maybe see you at Leeds again next season.
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:43 - May 1 with 2682 viewsNo9

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:25 - May 1 by ITFC_Forever

If that is the case he cannot be happy with what he has seen- can he?
& would he really tplerate an employee who seems to delight in belittleing the people who pay to come and look at his product?
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:50 - May 1 with 2651 viewsDolly2.0

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 13:00 - May 1 by Ryorry

Amazing that you hear so much from other Championship managers but not our own MD (who said that Marcus was at Rotherham)!

Poll: Be honest, how many times have you played the clip of Noel Hunt's goal?

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:56 - May 1 with 2619 viewsRyorry

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:42 - May 1 by PJH

I do(watch) and don't(want to change manager's)-although obviously not my decision.

Maybe see you at Leeds again next season.

I'm hoping for Bradford too!

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:58 - May 1 with 2605 viewsRyorry

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:50 - May 1 by Dolly2.0

Amazing that you hear so much from other Championship managers but not our own MD (who said that Marcus was at Rotherham)!

We weren't discussing whether I listen to Milne (no I don't, much - bitter experience!)

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:01 - May 1 with 2576 viewsFreddy

Doubt he attends that many , doesn't he live abroad most of the year in his tax haven?
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:10 - May 1 with 2513 viewsPJH

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 14:56 - May 1 by Ryorry

I'm hoping for Bradford too!

We could have an imbalance in North and South fixtures next season,could have several trips to Yorkshire and beyond-home games for you.
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:11 - May 1 with 2501 viewsRyorry

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:10 - May 1 by PJH

We could have an imbalance in North and South fixtures next season,could have several trips to Yorkshire and beyond-home games for you.

Don't really want to see 'Boro go down, as buddy with possibly major health problems supports them, but if they do, it's my 3rd easiest trip (would be 4th if Burnley were in the Champ).
[Post edited 1 May 2017 15:14]

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:20 - May 1 with 2451 viewsPJH

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:11 - May 1 by Ryorry

Don't really want to see 'Boro go down, as buddy with possibly major health problems supports them, but if they do, it's my 3rd easiest trip (would be 4th if Burnley were in the Champ).
[Post edited 1 May 2017 15:14]

Just looking at what we have got and/or could have next season:-

Sunderland,Hull,Mbro,Huddersfield,Sheff W,Sheff U,Leeds,Preston,Blackburn,Bolton plus Fleetwood,Scunthorpe or Bradford.
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:25 - May 1 with 2402 viewsBluebell

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:20 - May 1 by PJH

Sunderland,Hull,Mbro,Huddersfield,Sheff W,Sheff U,Leeds,Preston,Blackburn,Bolton plus Fleetwood,Scunthorpe or Bradford.

That's a lot of games 'ooop north. Mullet will be pleased!

Really hoping it's 'Uddersfield who go up because (rather selfishly) I love away days at the three other play-off teams and they are nearer to us.
Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:31 - May 1 with 2353 viewsRyorry

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 15:20 - May 1 by PJH

Bolton *shudder* and shiver - must be coldest groud in the country, both literally and metaphorically!

I do love Hull despite the distance, because a stop off at the Humber Bridge is absolutely mandatory - a magnificent construction and view, well worth the trip even if the football's dire!!

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 16:39 - May 1 with 2072 viewsBenters

Finally, Evans speaks and says we'll be in prem sooner rather than later on 12:57 - May 1 by brogansnose

Did he enjoy it ?

Gentlybentley
Poll: Simple poll plane banner over Norwich

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024