Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released 14:17 - May 2 with 7936 viewskizaitfc

http://www.itv.com/news/2017-05-02/ruddy-among-seven-norwich-players-released/

Who would you take if any?

Poll: Mick in or out? (not a dig at Mick just want to see the overall opinion on here)

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:23 - May 2 with 4216 viewsstickymockwell

If bart leaves then I would have Ruddy. We have a great history with former nodge keepers. I think Ryan Bennett has potential as well. I wouldnt go anywhere near the rest.

Give him a ball and a yard of grass
Poll: How many times have you looked at the table since full time yesterday?

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:24 - May 2 with 4198 viewsJ2BLUE

Michael Turner, bloody hell. I remember thinking he was a great signing when they got him. What happened to him?

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:27 - May 2 with 4156 viewsTractorWood

I imagine wages are the reason some of these have raised an eyebrow or two. Ruddy is a good championship keeper but probably wants £30k per week. Rivalry aside (even though it's not really possible) I think we'd struggle to land any of these on our current wage structure. I'd prefer we went for Huws et al.

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:29 - May 2 with 4131 viewsJ2BLUE

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:27 - May 2 by TractorWood

I imagine wages are the reason some of these have raised an eyebrow or two. Ruddy is a good championship keeper but probably wants £30k per week. Rivalry aside (even though it's not really possible) I think we'd struggle to land any of these on our current wage structure. I'd prefer we went for Huws et al.

We can only afford Huws if he's happy for his pay cut to be permanent.

Truly impaired.
Poll: Will you buying a Super Blues membership?

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:30 - May 2 with 4118 views26_Paz

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:23 - May 2 by stickymockwell

If bart leaves then I would have Ruddy. We have a great history with former nodge keepers. I think Ryan Bennett has potential as well. I wouldnt go anywhere near the rest.

Just looking at ability wise yes however I dread to think how much he was getting paid at the scum ...

The Paz Man

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:31 - May 2 with 4115 viewsThe_Romford_Blue

If mulumbu wasn't injury prone, he'd be the only one I'd want.

But he is.

So genuinely I hope we stay well away from all 7.

Poll: Would you take a draw tonight if offered right now?

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:33 - May 2 with 4082 viewsTractorWood

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:29 - May 2 by J2BLUE

Landscape has changed a bit since he came. Douglas not up to it, Bru consistently inconsistent and Huws has proved himself. You'd hope we could scramble together an amicable offer? Surely.
[Post edited 2 May 2017 14:33]

I know that was then, but it could be again..
Poll: At present who do you think you'll vote for?

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:33 - May 2 with 4073 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:29 - May 2 by J2BLUE

We can easily afford Huws but for the Evans' unwillingness to make us better.
Login to get fewer ads

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:54 - May 2 with 3950 viewsBullardsMagicMullet

Lafferty would be a great signing, proven international striker.

Flounce when ITFC lose, flounce about brexit and flounce about Trump.
Poll: What ITFC Podcast do you prefer?

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:07 - May 2 with 3878 viewsBasuco

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:54 - May 2 by BullardsMagicMullet

Lafferty would be a great signing, proven international striker.

But has always been rubbish in club football, not just at scum either.
Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:10 - May 2 with 3859 viewsartsbossbeard

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:27 - May 2 by TractorWood

Come July he'll be £0 per week.

Unless he lands on his feet as 3rd keeper at Man Citeh, he'll be at our level. Thereabouts.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.
Poll: Raining in IP8 - shall I get the washing in?

on 15:15 - May 2 with 3831 views_

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:10 - May 2 by artsbossbeard

Unless he lands on his feet as 3rd keeper at Man Citeh, he'll be at our level. Thereabouts.

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:15 - May 2 with 3827 viewsgiant_stow

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:10 - May 2 by artsbossbeard

Chelsea wanted to pay 5m for him a few years back to be their sub.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:17 - May 2 with 3811 viewsKieran_Knows

on 15:15 - May 2 by _

That was David Stockdale and Craig Gordon in January.

Think Ruddy to Chelsea link was 2-3 years ago now.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

on 15:19 - May 2 with 3796 views_

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:17 - May 2 by Kieran_Knows

That was David Stockdale and Craig Gordon in January.

Think Ruddy to Chelsea link was 2-3 years ago now.

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:22 - May 2 with 3772 viewsKieran_Knows

on 15:19 - May 2 by _

Ah, fair enough, must have missed that again! Pretty sure Stockdale was just 'linked' but they did bid for Gordon at Celtic. Agree about him not being anywhere near those 2 in terms of quality.

Poll: We’ve got super KM, he knows exactly what we need. Woolfie at the back…

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:23 - May 2 with 3767 viewsartsbossbeard

on 15:15 - May 2 by _

Linked is the key word there.

Please note: prior to hitting the post button, I've double checked for anything that could be construed as "Anti Semitic" and to the best of my knowledge it isn't. Anything deemed to be of a Xenophobic nature is therefore purely accidental or down to your own misconstruing.

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:24 - May 2 with 3769 viewsPhilTWTD

Probably worth noting that they turned down £10 million for Ruddy from Chelsea a couple of years back.
on 15:24 - May 2 with 3755 views_

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:23 - May 2 by artsbossbeard

Linked is the key word there.

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:25 - May 2 with 3739 viewsgiant_stow

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:24 - May 2 by PhilTWTD

Probably worth noting that they turned down £10 million for Ruddy from Chelsea a couple of years back.

10?!!!!

Everyone must be feeling sad about that not happenning, bar chelsea.

Has anyone ever looked at their own postings for last day or so? Oh my... so sorry. Was Ullaa
Poll: A clasmate tells your son their going to beat him up in the playground after sch

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:27 - May 2 with 3708 viewsartsbossbeard

on 15:24 - May 2 by _

We'll see.

I'll keep the powder keg dry in the meantime.

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:27 - May 2 with 3702 viewsPinewoodblue

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 14:23 - May 2 by stickymockwell

Ryan Bennet used to be part of the Ipswich youth set up but we let him go ten, or so, years ago and didn't offer him a Profesional contract. Glad you know feel he has potential.

2023 year of destiny
Poll: Dickhead "Noun" a stupid, irritating, or ridiculous man.

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:27 - May 2 with 3703 viewsSteve_M

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:15 - May 2 by giant_stow

Chelsea wanted to pay 5m for him a few years back to be their sub.

Yeah, but that was before he went all flappy.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

on 15:28 - May 2 with 3693 views_

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:27 - May 2 by artsbossbeard

We'll see.

I'll keep the powder keg dry in the meantime.

Im sure Mick will be looking at these Norwich players released on 15:29 - May 2 with 3670 viewshype313

on 15:28 - May 2 by _

2-3 years ago maybe, but his form has gone right off the boil.

Poll: Simpson - Keep, Sell or Loan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024