Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Stephen Henderson 08:23 - May 6 with 2202 viewsbluesym

i didnt realise he was at Forest. (and out of favour)
If Bart leaves,i wouldnt be surprised to see McCarthy go in for him and actually I wouldnt mind that.

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Stephen Henderson on 08:30 - May 6 with 2184 viewsSteve_M

Yes, that would be a good shout. He was decent here and although his career hasn't quite got going he is still quite young for a keeper.

Poll: When are the squad numbers out?
Blog: Cycle of Hurt

Stephen Henderson on 08:32 - May 6 with 2174 viewsbluesym

Stephen Henderson on 08:30 - May 6 by Steve_M

Yes, that would be a good shout. He was decent here and although his career hasn't quite got going he is still quite young for a keeper.

He got a lot of stick while he was here,mainly down to the fact that he wasnt 'Ipswich fan' Scott loach.(where is he now btw?!)

Poll: Is Micheal Mcintyre actually funny?

Stephen Henderson on 08:32 - May 6 with 2166 viewsBluefish

Stephen Henderson on 08:30 - May 6 by Steve_M

He was sh*t, we just had low expectations. I am not surprised to see him out of favour

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Stephen Henderson on 08:38 - May 6 with 2140 viewsJimmyJazz

Stephen Henderson on 08:32 - May 6 by bluesym

He got a lot of stick while he was here,mainly down to the fact that he wasnt 'Ipswich fan' Scott loach.(where is he now btw?!)

According to Wikipedia he finished the season on loan at York.

Poll: If we could perm sign just one, which would it be?
Blog: Top Championship Teams?

Stephen Henderson on 08:39 - May 6 with 2139 viewsPlums

His kicking makes Gerken look like Owen Farrell

It's 106 miles to Portman Road, we've got a full tank of gas, half a round of Port Salut, it's dark... and we're wearing blue tinted sunglasses.
Poll: Which recent triallist should we have signed?

Stephen Henderson on 10:18 - May 6 with 2003 viewsMach_foreignBlue

Scott Loach finished this season on loan at York City and got relegated with them from National League last week.

Exactly, Henderson (long term injury at the moment) got a lot of stick from number of morons for the reason you are mentioning.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 10:19]
Stephen Henderson on 10:25 - May 6 with 1980 viewschristiand

He struggled at Charlton last season and isn't even making the side at Forest. From what understand they have been playing a younger keeper instead. Not sure he's the answer long by term IF Bart leaves. I do like the lad at Villa, Johnstone who is on loan from Man Utd. Might be worth putting in a bid?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Stephen Henderson on 10:35 - May 6 with 1969 viewsPhilTWTD

I thought similar, seems to be one of four or five keepers there at the moment. Was impressed with him here, as was MM.
Login to get fewer ads

Stephen Henderson on 10:36 - May 6 with 1956 viewsBluefish

Stephen Henderson on 10:35 - May 6 by PhilTWTD

I thought similar, seems to be one of four or five keepers there at the moment. Was impressed with him here, as was MM.

Especially during the leicester game

Poll: Who has performed the worst but oddly loved the most?
Blog: [Blog] Long Live King George

Stephen Henderson on 10:45 - May 6 with 1940 viewsJimmy86

If Bart leaves I would expect us to sign a replacement, as don't believe Gerken is good enough. Personally I didn't rate Henderson when he was here. Not much better than Gerken and we would need someone of Bart's ability and neither of those 2 are.
Stephen Henderson on 10:59 - May 6 with 1905 viewsKeaneish

Why would Bart leave?

Poll: Who would be your managerial preference between these two?
Blog: [Blog] £2.65 Million and Waiting?

Stephen Henderson on 19:26 - May 6 with 1626 viewsTheBlueBarca

Scott Loach was never an Ipswich supporter, he wasn't even local his family was from Nottingham and he supports Manure. He was also a terrible goalkeeper.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 19:26]

Everyone on this forum is always wrong.
Poll: Should Tommy Smith be awarded a Testimonial at Ipswich?

Stephen Henderson on 19:28 - May 6 with 1615 viewsbrogansnose

Stephen Henderson on 10:35 - May 6 by PhilTWTD

Thought he was good. Shame he got such stick from the dickwads from a section of the support.
Stephen Henderson on 20:06 - May 6 with 1566 viewschristiand

Stephen Henderson on 19:26 - May 6 by TheBlueBarca

Scott Loach was never an Ipswich supporter, he wasn't even local his family was from Nottingham and he supports Manure. He was also a terrible goalkeeper.
[Post edited 6 May 2017 19:26]

Loach was exactly like Gerken a good shot stopper, but stuck to his line when crosses were thrown into the box, a liability and not good enough for a starting role.

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024