Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
the Flintoff, savage & ping pong guy podcast & depression etc 16:36 - May 19 with 1069 viewstrueblues78

If you haven't heard it then I highly recommend it. It has you crying with laughter one minute and then addressing issues with mental health the next.

Personally I have had bouts of depression and even admitting it here is hard. It really helped me understand it isn't something to hide or be ashamed of.

Honestly just having a chat with someone about your worries is amazing. Just do it if you are feeling down. Suffering in silence for however small your worries are is the worst.

Poll: Would you sell Knudsen?

the Flintoff, savage & ping pong guy podcast & depression etc on 17:00 - May 19 with 1029 viewsKing_of_Portman_Rd

Slightly off topic, but the Ping Pong guy - Matthew Syed has some incredible books that touch on performance sport/psychology/skill acquisition/learning styles and ultimately the "myth of talent"
For anyone that is interested in that sort of thing then 'Bounce' and 'Black Box thinking' will be right up your street.

As for the podcasts, I have been very impressed when I've heard them, Savage can be a pleb at times but he seemed less determined to shock and aggravate than he does on live radio and three have a good dynamic
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024