Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
things twtd could do with right now 11:55 - Jun 4 with 744 viewsMJallday

1) a warky's report. i think we'd all like to know how terry is tackling the war against twix bar theft

2) a funny comedy creation. the ones we have at the moment are just tedious, not really that funny and a bit racist. here's a couple of ideas - romfords mum, benterscareworker, taximan's accountant, lucan's physiotherapist the list is literally endless.

3) giving it a rest on cheap political point scoring threads and quoting polls - i dont care if theresa may is a pearl necklace wearing elitist vampire, or corbyn is a terrosist sympathizer with a unilaterist tendancy . im bloody sick of the lot of it - and also sick of people who "think" they know. they dont - they're bloody clueless . we'll all find out the result on friday - then you can blub after then if it hasnt gone "your way" - until then, feck off.

4) a good poo / fart/ bodily fluid /cheese thread. basically something to make us all laugh and bring us all together. our club is in a cr*p state, we need something positive to focus on.

any more?

(edit , incidently ive only picked the above names for comedic affect - no offence meant to any individual) - please feel free to pick "MJ's cheese dealer" etc.
[Post edited 4 Jun 2017 12:03]

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

things twtd could do with right now on 12:02 - Jun 4 with 727 viewsNewcyBlue

Sat in Dusseldorf airport, there were a group of Geordie lads behind me waiting for the flight to Newcastle. They were talking about it "anly being a 25 minute flight like".

We were due to take off at 1100CET, and land at 1125 BST...

The hour time difference obviously was lost on them

Poll: Who has been the best Bond?

things twtd could do with right now on 12:07 - Jun 4 with 699 viewsMJallday

things twtd could do with right now on 12:02 - Jun 4 by NewcyBlue

Sat in Dusseldorf airport, there were a group of Geordie lads behind me waiting for the flight to Newcastle. They were talking about it "anly being a 25 minute flight like".

gret stuff- at least you are mostly through the worst of it

i hope maersk pay 1st class for you :)

Stilton eating Participant - 1977 to Present Day
Poll: Will you be renewing if you are an existing ST Holder - given todays news?

things twtd could do with right now on 13:30 - Jun 4 with 629 viewsfactual_blue

things twtd could do with right now on 12:02 - Jun 4 by NewcyBlue

I hope you didn't try and explain the time difference, as their heads may have exploded.

(With of course due apologies to any of you daft enough to think that's some sort of poor taste terrorist reference.)

Ta neige, Acadie, fait des larmes au soleil
Poll: Do you grind your gears
Blog: [Blog] The Shape We're In

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024