Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... 08:45 - Jun 17 with 1990 viewschristiand

Woke up excited about the Maori All Black match this morning, building up to next week's 1st test against NZ. Should I be worried that I'm turning into an egg chase lover?

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 09:08 - Jun 17 with 1967 viewsbritbiker

so many errors every time we get near the try line. badly need to convert some trys
Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 10:17 - Jun 17 with 1928 viewsm14_blue

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 09:08 - Jun 17 by britbiker

so many errors every time we get near the try line. badly need to convert some trys

Excellent second half.
Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 10:32 - Jun 17 with 1915 viewsbritbiker

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 10:17 - Jun 17 by m14_blue

Excellent second half.

wasn't open flowing rugby but they totally dominated that second half. NZM never got into our half with ball in hand
Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 10:40 - Jun 17 with 1900 viewsm14_blue

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 10:32 - Jun 17 by britbiker

wasn't open flowing rugby but they totally dominated that second half. NZM never got into our half with ball in hand

Yep, still lots of work to do but signs we might at least be competitive next week.
Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 10:46 - Jun 17 with 1891 viewsbluejake78

Enjoyed that.The steam coming off a scrum was amazing.Lions roared.
Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 12:47 - Jun 17 with 1853 viewsbritbiker

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 10:46 - Jun 17 by bluejake78

Enjoyed that.The steam coming off a scrum was amazing.Lions roared.

I love these tours, great kick off time 8.30am and still have a free day after.
Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 13:16 - Jun 17 with 1837 viewsLimitlessBlue

Don't worry about it, there are folk in here who like the american version where they wear nice little outfits and prance around....... Hut Hut!

Poll: So 2 wins out of 2 are you now.....

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 14:01 - Jun 17 with 1823 viewschristiand

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 10:32 - Jun 17 by britbiker

The All Blacks are going to be a massive test, but I feel that these warm up games are really going to help the Lions deal with their intensity and speed. Roll on next Saturday!

Poll: Where will we finish this season?
Blog: Full of Optimism and Hope, the League One Kick Off is Finally Here!

Login to get fewer ads

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 14:17 - Jun 17 with 1816 viewsMedwayTractor

Don't forget Argentina v England, 2nd Test tonight, 8 pm on BBC2. Decent commentary team for once, you don't have to listen to that awful Miles Harrison.

Blog: Who's Next Between the Sticks (Or Be Careful What You Wish For)?

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 01:23 - Jun 18 with 1718 viewsbritbiker

Really enjoying the British Lions tour.... on 13:16 - Jun 17 by LimitlessBlue

Don't worry about it, there are folk in here who like the american version where they wear nice little outfits and prance around....... Hut Hut!

Oi, less of that matey. I played rugby and American football for years. Loved them both and still do but I broke more bones of opponents and myself playing American football. Having a helmet on your head makes you stick your head into dangerous positions which you wouldn't do normally
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© TWTD 1995-2024